• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan KY

454tbacon

Planning a ride in Harlan KY Feb 25,26,27th if weather will let us.Hope to have a few new buggies out of the shop to try out.Went last year and had a good time,several inches of snow made everything tough.

I mean Bubba's and LIL Tim's hope to have both ready ,maybe even Shane Keller will be able to tag along HA HA ...

I'd love to see someone climb upper damnation I think it is impossible,may even put a bounty on it .

i'm ready for upper damnation and i'm also cutting some 54's just to use on pony hill i hoping a couple more inches is all i need the one that probably needs a bounty is your turn the last time i tried i was denied and i haven't seen any do it in a while it's got really bad

we were there thanksgiving and they had taken a dozer part way down both upper damnation and pony hill. it was deep mud hill. but i might be interested in watching somebody try

HMMMMMMMMM mods too UPPER DAMNATION & PONY HILL huh, I tried upper d last year , could not get past that BIG ASS ROCK/ HOLE on the right side,

I tried pony, and of course that was a JOKE in my rig, even if I had gotten past all the ledges , I do not have the TIRE ROAST ABILLITY it WILL TAKE for the top half :****:

I did get up to the last big ledge though ;D

Last time I was there was back in the summer Your Turn wasn't that hard ,went down from the top ,turned around then came back out ,but it was dry,also climed Pony Hill for the first time,the ledge wasn't the problem the turn up at the top was hard . None of us made it up Upper Damnation,couldn't get past that big ass rock on the right,turned my junk over trying . Don't see a dozer moving that thing.

keller done upper damnation back in the summer but he jumped the rock pretty much it was nov. when i was at your turn and it was a little wet

Shane crossed it back about a year ago,only buggy I've ever seen cross it .It's gotten alot worse since then .

Your Turn has been hit or miss lately. Last few times I've been up there in the rain its been all skinny pedal to get out the top. Other times its dry and you crawl right out the top. The new hotness is going to be T-R-O-U-B-L-E which is further up toward WhiteTail Crawl. That trail is going to get nasty as the top soil gets worn off. You can pretty much run from the entrance all the way up to Middle Rock Garden without taking the main trail if you wanted to now the way some trails have been opened up.

HELL YEA , we went up TROUBLE in early fall last year and it was DRRRRYYYYYYY , and in some of the steep parts traction was IFFY at best, VERY FUN trail though :dblthumb:

I hear you on when that thing gets worn/washed down some , it gonna get CRAZY :****: