• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan KY

Can,t make the trip to ride with these guys, we will be planning a trip there sometime around the end of April or early May at the latest though.

You should head up & ride with these guys if you can , if could I would ;D

I finally know WHO you are on here now thumb.gif

When we go to Harlan we will be stayin at the Cabins / Campground on the Putney side , I can,t remember the name right now because I,m retarded though .

HAH www.harlancountycampground.com

GOOD CABINS, and trail 45 leads right out of camp up to the trails .

Bring gas for youre rig though.

454tbacon said:
Shane crossed it back about a year ago,only buggy I've ever seen cross it .It's gotten alot worse since then .
Yah, and my damn hat is still on the other side of that rock somewhere.
Didn't have time to stop and pick it up.
Herd it had gotten quite a bit deeper since that day

We'll prob stay on the Evarts side,never been in on the Putnam side.Your welcome to come and ride garranteed ya'll have a good time.Some good climbes and trail riding also.Lets not forget about Tailgate ,a mean hill,been over it three times,once with bolts the other two times with rubber tires,alot of pedal is the only way up it.
dirtroadrider said:
I would like to go on that ride never have been there

went to the fall crawl and TROUBLE had already gotten a lot worse than being there in the spring but we still ran it....its a good trail. The big rains at first part of the year washed lots of dirt away and its going to be pretty nasty by year end...id expect some rollovers soon. All of the trails will continue to worsen as the dirt leaves out but that will make it even better. I think we may have a group going Feb 10,11 & 12 if anyones interested. We dont have no rock bangin buggies...just cherokees on 38's+ but we still have fun.

ldudley said:
went to the fall crawl and TROUBLE had already gotten a lot worse than being there in the spring but we still ran it....its a good trail. The big rains at first part of the year washed lots of dirt away and its going to be pretty nasty by year end...id expect some rollovers soon. All of the trails will continue to worsen as the dirt leaves out but that will make it even better. I think we may have a group going Feb 10,11 & 12 if anyones interested. We dont have no rock bangin buggies...just cherokees on 38's+ but we still have fun.
Lynn u know I try an drive my xj like a rock bouncer

Heres the cabin we stayed in at the Harlancountycampground last time.........

HarlanSept005.jpg

9 of us stayed in it & only 3 of us used an air mattress .

full kitchen & bathroom, TV with SATELLITE .

Heres just one COOL thing about HARLAN, this is over the mountain in Evarts, 3 miles from the Harlan county campground ....

Harlan1165.jpg

We also liked this rental house in Evarts, right across from the Chevron station in the above pic, it slept 10 of us in beds, I will try & find Lupe,s number.

harlenjuly214.jpg

I want to make the spring run with you guy's and Brent Earls may want to ride with me also. I will have the coil overs on by then and set up right. Plan to come on this trip if you can Joel. It is a great group of folks that make this run.

:woot: :woot: :woot:...........YALL COME ON :dblthumb:

We will keep in touch on the exact trip date, last weekend in April, or first one in May , :dunno:

We went the weekend after Easter last year and there were NO leaves on the trees up there yet, wich made for some COOL VIEWS ;D

zukiscott said:
:woot: :woot: :woot:...........YALL COME ON :dblthumb:

We will keep in touch on the exact trip date, last weekend in April, or first one in May , :dunno:

We went the weekend after Easter last year and there were NO leaves on the trees up there yet, wich made for some COOL VIEWS ;D
yeah man that looks like it has alot of parking if you can get that number it would be great.

dont wanna know how u fit 9 peeps on 3 mattresses! molaugh If had time off work id bring rhino down watch sum buggys thrash!! :dblthumb: I a month or so out on my smith buggy. better b sum vids!!!!

tbacon38 said:
yeah man that looks like it has alot of parking if you can get that number it would be great.

Hey Bacon, check yo PM box, I sent you the INFO on Loupe,s rental house in Evarts . :dblthumb:

let me know if it,s enough.

Scott

We are gonna have some fresh buggies on this trip might be crazy. Good thing that big 4 seater is going might need a tow out ha

i need a tow 9 times out of 10 so don't count on me but if i'm running you got one reason i stay at putney they have welders tools and air compressors free for campers and man i use it everytime