• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan KY

We will have every tool you can think of on the trail. Mr Keith Shell rides with us and he is what they call a tool buggy. On board welder, air compressor, air tools and alot more.

h ey bubba and bacon would like to bring some rigs and ride never rode harlan would like to get in with people who know where there going thanks coleworx group 8)

Coleworx, come on up were stayin on the Evarts side, theres gonna be a crew should be fun. If you need directions or help finding a place to stay let us know we will help.

Coleworx love to have you and a few more to come up ,everybody is welcome should be a good time,staying in Evarts,they have houses to rent and also cabins.You can stay in Harlan plenty of motels and you got little inn of Harlan,stayed there last year great place just 8 miles from trailhead.Going to try Evarts closer to the trailhead and we don't have to load back up just drive to house and get out

Yea you can drive youre rig all over Evarts, JUST DON,T GO OUT OF THE CITY LIMITS WITH IT :dblthumb:

The city limit sign goin back towards Harlan is just past the Chevron station, don,t know bout the other side of town , but really no reason to go past the OLD TOWN SQUARE or grocery store anyway.

We drive our rigs to the CAFE / MOVIE RENTAL / MUSIC STORE right in the old downtown section of Evarts to eat , FOOD IS GOOD & PLENTY, course the DAIRY HUT RULES TOO , REAL FRUIT IN THEIR SHAKES ;D

You can also camp RIGHT BEHIND the DAIRY HUT, camper hookups & all ........BUT....we have stayed there 3 differen,t times, and sometimes the smell from that little sewage treatment place is BADDDD .

yeah come on up colewerx will be a great time ifs my buggy is done im going out the top of upper damnation if i have to be hauled out in pieces booyang

hey bubba i really appreciate it i'm sure i'll need it i might have an empty seat but it is promised at this time get with me the week of

Lupe's rental house is a great location....I will be staying there from now on. Thanks for passing on the info Scott! THere are also some other rental houses down the road from Lupe's, but it is about 5-6 miles out of the city limits and the neighborhood is a PITA to get in and out of.

I have video of pony hill and tailgate being crossed. Chris, you mean there might not be a park when we get done with it ha.

I don,t have a pic of UPPER DAMNATION , but heres a pic of PONY HILL ,.... and YES it is WAY WORSE than in looks in piktures :****:

IMG_1152.jpg

and here is the camping behind the DAIRY HUT in Evarts

IMG_1005.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and here is the DAIRY HUT in Evarts....lots of GOOOD breakfastses eatin there, then supper & MILKSHAKES WITH REAL FRUIT FOR DESERT..AHHHHHHHHH...

harlensep09012.jpg

Latest posts