• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan KY

upper damnation, again this is way worse than what the pics show

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

I hope they aint touched none of it I want it to be as hard as it can be, I have seen the video of the bacon clan and others crossing pony hill, tailgate is a joke. I hope everybody is ready to go have a blast and try out 2 new buggies right out of the barn gonna be wild promise that.

So is harlan the place to be the 26th? Plans have changed for us to pick a buggy up in NC to the 25th of feb. We will be coming from Arkansas and will be bringing a buggy or 2 with us would like to wheel when out that way. We where planning to stop by gr this past weekend but the buggy wasnt ready. It should be ready by the harlan weekend. Would like to see some of the east coast rock bouncers in action.

Any of those bad :cougar: rock bouncers going to be there the 26th. Would like to see some of those coleworx, jimmy smith, buggies in action. Who all is going to be there?

About 12 of us from the Cleveland area going,don't know how bad ass we'll be ,but we'll be there.

lester, grant and myself are staying at putney adam and woodlee are trying to bring the blower buggy

Any body been through Lions den? :dunno: Me and friends in Ky went last week end. Got to go through for 1st time at dark in 4'' of snow. Very interesting. This is my new favorite place to ride.

LIONS DEN FREAKIN RULES....I been through it several times, 4 I think, anyway, I love runnin it :dblthumb:

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

VERY FUN TRAIL in a COOL SPOT.................it,s own little mountain top :dblthumb:

Scott, we covered a lot of ground. I dont have a map I went up most of the ones in your pics, Mason Jar , upper and lower rock garden,cream puff, what ever is at beginning of lower rock garden, and lots of other. my new 1 seater is fun to drive . Would love to get together with yall and go when it is dry. Been 2 times and both times had snow on. Keep me in the loop. :dblthumb: