• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan KY

Great riding weather and a great crowd had a lil bit of carnage i broke 2 shocks and couldnt get my motor to run right but had a great time also flipped on upper damnation realloy enjoyed the weekend cant wait to go back and do it again.

in the video it sounded like it was cutting out but it looked good how you break them coilovers

binding on the lower mounts the pro jection sucks can get it tuned in then soon as you turn the power off have to retune it im going another route

I did,nt go so there wont be NO PICS :flipoff1:

HAHHHHHHHHH........yall post up some pics or vids for real ..........for all us that couldn,t go :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

the rumor is shane and robbie climbed it little t rolled on it seen that video

i got the video from lester today and i'm working on it shane made it look like a drive thru hardee's for a biscut and he had great footage of the roll

the more people that hit it the worse the rock started to show and looked like a mud slide but it was still fun.

CTomlinson said:
i got the video from lester today and i'm working on it shane made it look like a drive thru hardee's for a biscut and he had great footage of the roll
Is lester the guy in the black and green jeep?
He had some great videos.
Cant wate to see them :eat:

Peanut on runaway at Aetna mtn

Latest posts