• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired rockwell jeep 4 sale

stretchedcj

engine - 383 stroker,eagle forged rotating assembly,alum edelbrock heads,air gap intake,howell injected,miloden 8qt pan, ceramic headers,flowmaster mufflers
tranny &cases - turbo 400 with cheetah shifter,off road design 203/205 doubler with a triple stick also has front dig
axles - 2.5 ton rockwells,front is detroit and rear is welded,stock shafts,mohawked diffs,overson drivline brakes,1410 joints
tires/wheels - 44 tsls (15") on 36 bolt mrw beadlocks
body - 93 yj tub with a cj front clip,2 stage base/clear paint,also had bottom of tub and firewall and inside of tub line-x so rust should never be an issue.
suspension - coil spring 3 link front and rear with 120" wheelbase. bought all my suspension from wagoneer machine shop in oaklahoma before they went belly up.
other stuff - has a full cage tied to frame,30 gallon fuel cell that still allows rear seat in stock location,autometer gaugesin a custom flat dash,genright luvs in hood,hanson front bumper with a warn 9.5xp winch,all #6 braided fuel and tranny lines,psc steering.

guys this jeep does really good motor was dynoed when built at 400 hp and 475 ft pds of torque. i am looking very serious at building a buggy and can sell this as a whole complete deal or as a roller and use some parts for a buggy build.
jeep is always detailed after a ride and stays inside my enclosed shop with a cover on it when not in use(yes im anal, a little!)
complete as is $22,500
roller(i keep motor,tranny and cases) $16500
mike 863-412-5338
i will get detailed pics and video up this wknd thanks 4 lookin

[attachment deleted by admin]

thanks man preciate it sure would like 2 build one of those smithbuilt buggys but dont want 2 give my **** away 2 do it

if anyone is interested i can keep everything for my new ride except tub,cage,frame, and suspension. this would be a good start for someone. give me a buzz and we will talk price.

Dumb question, but will you part with the front PSC? If so, I'm on it!!!!!

Latest posts