• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ultra 4 Buggy Built by S&N Fab/Essentially Offroad - SOLD

Re: Ultra 4 Buggy Built by S&N Fab/Essentially Offroad For Sale

congrats, didnt say anything earier, didnt want to jinx it

Yeah I am waiting for the rest of the cash to call it done, but he is sending it this week. I will just trail ride and take it easy for a while. Looking at a nice dual purpose JK that I can drive daily

Matt O. said:
Yeah I am waiting for the rest of the cash to call it done, but he is sending it this week. I will just trail ride and take it easy for a while. Looking at a nice dual purpose JK that I can drive daily
Did you pull most of the race **** off of it? I don't think we need pumpers, but radios and stuff would be handy

blacksheep10 said:
Did you pull most of the race **** off of it? I don't think we need pumpers, but radios and stuff would be handy
I need some pumpers.

Yeah I have the rugged radio and intercom package with push to talks and antenna. Have helmet kits and full face helmet also if anybody wants it. Have a modified HAM radio to put in the chase truck with mag mount antenna. Lowrance GPS and dual outlet PCI pumper.

What brand is the chase radio? Is it hacked so you can jump to any freq you tune to or is it preset freq's? May have interest in it and the pumper, just let me know.

InDaShop said:
What brand is the chase radio? Is it hacked so you can jump to any freq you tune to or is it preset freq's? May have interest in it and the pumper, just let me know.
Yeah, and the buggy I ride in would be nicer with radios, ha. Don't know about the one for the chase truck, but that is needed obviously. Wyatt, you still have your chase radio in your truck adn are trying to get a jailbroke one to replace it with?

blacksheep10 said:
Yeah, and the buggy I ride in would be nicer with radios, ha. Don't know about the one for the chase truck, but that is needed obviously. Wyatt, you still have your chase radio in your truck adn are trying to get a jailbroke one to replace it with?
I want two radios in the truck, one for the race channel and one for race ops. We typically have left my truck one on race ops (BiTD, SNORE, HK, etc..) and then used the handhelds for listening to the car, and then switched the chase truck on to the car channel only when we needed to reach out and touch them.

and the radio from my buggy maybe spec'd for 50w, but when tested it barely hit 10w. So it may be junk.

Yeah the HAM is a Yaesu that has been modified by Shawn off Pirate. The race radio in buggy is a Vertex and Intercom is Rugged Radio. Have tab mount antenna on buggy and mag mount on truck. Also have speaker for truck radio. Pumper is PCI unit with two hoses and GPS is Lowrance Elite 5m. I need to pull it all from the buggy and get the final check before it is officially for sale.

PM me re: GPS when it's official. Big dumb dually needs one.

congrat's on the sell. kinda makes me sick :puke:. wished she was comin home with me.

so whats next for the angry arab you going to open a gas station or a hotel ??

SOLD. Pickup in 2 weeks.