• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jordan Tanner's "Screamin' II" - Coleworx's newest rig

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Jordan Tanner's new rig from ColeWorx dubbed "Screamin' II". Most may recoginize the chassis, it is the old Moon Rover chassis but has seen a lot of modification to better suit Jordan and make it his own. Jordan went with a drag racing 600HP 434 SBC with FAST EFI. Transmission is a Powerglide which puts the power through a 4.3 Atlas. Steering 14 bolts front and rear with RCVs and 4:56 gears.
See the photo album here:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/ColeWorx-Screamin-II

screaminII2-M.jpg

DSC0994-M.jpg

DSC0828-M.jpg

All plumbing is routed so cleanly:
DSC0818-M.jpg

DSC0814-M.jpg

8" of uptravel in the front
DSC0843-M.jpg

now i kno why u was gettin bent over me talkin bout rover!!! looks good, now lets see it climb!!!! :eat: :eat:

thanks guys i was hopin everyone would like the changes we made to it. i think it helped it ALOT!! id like to thank chris smith and charlie fox for helpin the last two days on it we wouldnt have got it finished without them. and i like to give a big thanks to brian and daddy it wouldnt be mine without them, its like a dream come true to own something like this. we've got to get this fuel injection runnin rite then you'll see the beatdowns. :driving: :dblthumb:

i loved it when tc had it but i have to say the blue is awsome!!! this is my favorite buggy ever , drool loller.gif :eek: :driving: da situation is my 2nd screaming blue 3rd just my 2 % :drinkers:

Ok you had a madram shirt on, and you took it riding and all we got was pics?v :wtflol:

Latest posts