• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jordan Tanner's "Screamin' II" - Coleworx's newest rig

BUG-E J said:
Ok you had a madram shirt on, and you took it riding and all we got was pics?v :wtflol:

Sorry man I had a previous arrangement and couldn't be there, don't worry though I will have plenty of footage before to long.

NOPE.....shocks are all WRONG ,and there ain,t enough of em,.....roof is TO SHORT,gas tank don,t hold 180 gallons,don,t have NINE SPARE TIRES on it, NO BACK UP LIGHTS, no horns,

KOH & ULTRA 4 will never approve of ANY measurement or aspect of the vehicle,I know because I invented and created and run tech for those organizations and race events planet wide,

Me and all my friends all **** cookies made from KOH sand sprinkled with little johnson valley rocks in em,AND.. we all have OFFICIAL ultra 4 inspector rulers in our back pockets and......

OH WAIT...........THIS AIN,T FREAKIN PIRATE................CRAP..........I,m logged onto HARDLINE ..............OOPS.......MY BADD.....what I mean,t was.....

BADDASS BUGGY YALL.......I hope T. C. sees it and says ...DAMN....if I,da known how a BOOB JOB & some HIGHLIGHTS woulda set her off Id,a KEPT HER AROUND molaugh molaugh molaugh

SERIOSLY THOUGH.......those negative commenting guys on pirate kill me :****:

Naw no good videos yet still chasin some fuel injection issues. I promise when we get it rite there will be some good videos :dblthumb:

Damn! That's one bad ass buggy!

Nice job on the video Cole. :dblthumb:

"Still perdy stout." laughing1

she sounds mean as hell!! nice air on first hit!! :woot: what spring rates u running in front and how much nitrogen? :dblthumb:

This thing is going to be bad when you get it dialed in, looks like rebound is to much in the front.