• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trucks Gone Wild Videos from Wheelin in the Country

C

Cole

Here are just a few to hold you over. I have tons but will take a while to get them all uploaded. Yesterday was pretty crazy, the sport just gets pushed higher every time.

Shelby on Flipper
Shelby Jumps Flipper

Jordan blowing up 3 RCVs at once, well at least thats what we think. Know 2 are broke
Jordan Tanners Yardsale

TCs Freestyle on Flipper
Tim Cameron FreeStyle in SHOWTIME

Ethan Tanners Mud Bath

Bobby Tanner in Screamin Blue on Flipper FREESTYLE

Bryan Cole Beating Down Flipper at Trucks Gone Wild

Twister 3 has gotten worse than it used to be. I tried for ever to get out and finally gave up.

Cant really get a run at it like it used to be have to launch from dead stop unless you are Bobby Tanner then you just start 50 yards back and never let out - that was wild

I think I just need more motor

pheany said:
Great videos, Cole. I missed a lot of it due to riding myself. Always good to have someone dedicated to getting videos!

Thanks man, I am just glad you got Shelby and Lori climbing Twister 3. I thought I was never gonna hear the end of it for not getting it on video.

I am a crawler, never done anything big like that and still enjoy just simple trail wheeling IF I ever get into it again. BUT damn this is some fun **** to watch and glad there are people out there with the stone and desire to tear up their nice rigs for people like me. haha

Latest posts