• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yeah!!! HARDLINE on tapatalk

Where did you see that? I can't find it on Tap-A-talk either.

My understanding was that major changes needed to be made to the forum in order for Hardline to be on Tap-a-talk and that would likely not happen.

Hell I just spent $3 on tapatalk for nothing lol, works on pirate but not here, k got a message that directed me to tap-a-talk when I opened the site

RickyB must be working on it, give him a little time to get it set up corrctly. He should post an update when needed.

I set it up this morning. It was not hard at all. Tapatalk supports SMS now. Because we are having slow speeds it is having a hard time publishing to tapatalk. I am still working on that issue, hopefully it will show up soon. Everything is done from the forum side, just waiting on it to show up.

Matt O. said:
Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the App. that types it out as you say it? :dunno: If so that is going to be nice for us that has it. No more to left thumb F-UP's!

Rescue1 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the App. that types it out as you say it? :dunno: If so that is going to be nice for us that has it. No more to left thumb F-UP's!

nope that's not what it is.....

Ok I searched today and didn't see it. the Hardline site ALERTS you that it's now Tapatalk though... so how is it EXACTLY speeled if it's not

HARDLINE CRAWLERS

Thanks

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Ok I searched today and didn't see it. the Hardline site ALERTS you that it's now Tapatalk though... so how is it EXACTLY speeled if it's not

HARDLINE CRAWLERS

Thanks

Ditto I could not find it. Search hardline crawlers and hardline.

TURNEROFFROAD said:
nope that's not what it is.....

HARDLINE CRAWLERS.

Thanks

I cannot finish the verification process with tapatalk. I am pretty sure it is rigged so you have to open a support ticket and pay them to make it work. You will not find anything in the search, it is not done. As soon as I get it verified I will post up and tell you all. Until then it will not work

whenever i open up hardline on my iPhone i get prompt for it being a Tapatalk forum, but cant find it anywhere in the registered tapatalk sites.

So i guess thats what MattO is saying its half setup, but not confirmed.... Thanks for working on this Matt.

A local forum I am on just installed it. He did have a couple problems, is this forum at the newest SMF release?

If anyone has experience with Tapatalk activation I would love some help. As I told you it is installed on the board and I have entered all our info to the tapatalk site. It will not publish and I think this is because they say it is free but charge you if you have technical problems.

Attachments

• Tapatalk.JPG
    Tapatalk.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 71
have you changed the file permissions on the server? That probably the hold up. You need to look for mobiquo file on your server every file and folder has to be set to 755. This was the problem we had on Offroadalliance.com but our computer guy did that and it published. If you need help or would liked to be walked through it i can get you in contact with our computer guru.