• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yeah!!! HARDLINE on tapatalk

redbarron said:
have you changed the file permissions on the server? That probably the hold up. You need to look for mobiquo file on your server every file and folder has to be set to 755. This was the problem we had on Offroadalliance.com but our computer guy did that and it published. If you need help or would liked to be walked through it i can get you in contact with our computer guru.

Yeah what he said my words exactly :****:

redbarron said:
have you changed the file permissions on the server? That probably the hold up. You need to look for mobiquo file on your server every file and folder has to be set to 755. This was the problem we had on Offroadalliance.com but our computer guy did that and it published. If you need help or would liked to be walked through it i can get you in contact with our computer guru.

That'd be me. If you have any problems getting it set up, shoot me a PM or an email and I'll help any way I can.....

Redwood said:
That'd be me. If you have any problems getting it set up, shoot me a PM or an email and I'll help any way I can.....

way to steal my thunder! I was sounding smart for a minute.

zukiscott said:
What the heck is TAPATALK :dunno:

???

Talkative drunken blonde serving hotwings in Centre, AL with a slice of chocolate pie?[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

They have never charged us for tech support. You can sign up on the tapatalk forums for support and it is free. I can almost guarantee they're going to suggest that you check your file permissions on your server. This can't be done through the forum software, however. You have to log into your server and go to your file manager. Find the folder called Mobiquo and change permissions on all the files and folders so that the Tapatalk software can communicate properly with the Tapatalk servers.

The permissions were set to 755, I did that when I installed the Tapatalk app. That is not the issue. I joined forums but cannot post.

Ok you bunch of savages :flipoff1:. I finally got it to publish. And I just found it on my IPad and it works as advertised. If you search for Hardline Crawlers you will find it on the Tapatalk community.

Visual proof

Attachments

• 2011-11-18 13.06.55.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.06.55.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 92
Re: Re: Yeah!!! HARDLINE on tapatalk

Never mind, third try was a charm.

J. J.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
I can't sign into HL on Tapatalk anymore... wtf?
welcome to the crowd, I've had this problem for 2 months, I've contacted Tapatalk and they say it's hardlines out of date date plug in and I sent Greg a message and he didn't know what to do more or less, I started a thread about it but never got anywhere