• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yeah!!! HARDLINE on tapatalk

Re: Yeah!!! HARDLINE on tapatalk

I use Tapatalk 75% of time, never had a problem

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The only time i use it is to post pics. Ive never had issues with it and only use it maybe once a month .

Zjman said:
welcome to the crowd, I've had this problem for 2 months, I've contacted Tapatalk and they say it's hardlines out of date date plug in and I sent Greg a message and he didn't know what to do more or less, I started a thread about it but never got anywhere

yeah ive used tapatalk for years, never had an issue.

then one day it's logged out, and no matter how many times i try to log in, it just re-loads the log in screen.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled tapatalk on 2 phones and 2 tablets, but it won't let me log in.

I can log out/log in on a computer no problem.

oh well. it was handy to post pics.

Re: Yeah!!! HARDLINE on tapatalk

Werx fine fo' me.

5c1218bbe67faa651dbf8c0b6fa7c82b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
yeah ive used tapatalk for years, never had an issue.

then one day it's logged out, and no matter how many times i try to log in, it just re-loads the log in screen.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled tapatalk on 2 phones and 2 tablets, but it won't let me log in.

I can log out/log in on a computer no problem.

oh well. it was handy to post pics. Exact same thing happened to me , I've tried everything, even joined a Tapatalk support group which was totally worthless, I can still use it on other forums though just fine

I got a new phone a couple weeks ago and it took me probably an hour to get it to work and i'm still not sure how i did it.

Well, my since my phone spontaneously burst into flames, i had to get a new one.

And sure enough, it wont let me log into hardline on tapatalk.