• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BEER is GOOD

Re: Re: Re:

TheViking said:
Next time your in Chatt let me know because any reason for Taco Mac is reason enough for me. Try the Philly Cheese Steak next time it's great.
I had the Phiilly down there a couple of weeks ago = good eats

Southern Brewers Fest is downtown Chatt this weekend. My wife got us tickets & will be DD cause she's awesome like that!

Just look for the staggering guy, that'll be me :drinkers:

I was gonna go to the brewfest, but need to just stay home and drink a $14 case of Beast and save my money for the 1st weekend in Sept, for our Asheville Beercation. Gonna buy up a shitload of craft beer before we leave there and bring it back home to sip on for a while.

Re: Re: BEER is GOOD

Nom nom nom luh dem dark beers

ju6a3yna.jpg

hu4u7uze.jpg

Re: Re: BEER is GOOD

My haul brought home from Asheville this past weekend. Bruisin' Ales was like Toys R Us for beer geeks! This is minus 8 beers I already had boxed up to send MattO. Forgot to take a pic of it all until after I had already prepared his package. Scored a Wicked Weed and a Dogfish Head pint glass too!

$85 worth straight out of the store.
supe8yza.jpg

uza3aham.jpg

I would have brought home more but I was hungover when we stopped there on the way home and could barely carry what I had already picked out in the store. We bought enough beer between the 3 of us that we had to move luggage out of the trunk into the front, to make room for all of it!

Re:

Anyone drink clown shoes, Widmer or any Southern Tier?.....buying in a few grand and going to be selling it cheap. Clown shoes is officially leaving our area for some reason and it is rock bottom pricing.

I had one Clown Shoes brew about a year ago over at a friend's house. Not even sure where they got it. It was strange tasting. Clown Shoes Galactica - Double IPA 8%.....like an IPA with a mild candy flavoring or something. Good to experience, don't care if I drink another one lol.

The Widmer Hefe is decent, but haven't drank much of their other stuff.

Southern Tier has a lot of good ****! ....2xOne, 2xStout, 2xIPA, 2xSteam, Iniquity Imperial Black Ale, Creme Brulee, and the Unearthly - which I thought was the worst Southern Tier brew of those that I've tried.

Shouldn't have a problem selling the Southern Tier.

Beer sure has come a long way in the past few years! I wen to school in a small town in the middle of nowhere and The only imports our little store had was Corona or Heinekin and then 6 coolers of Natty light! The only time we would venture out was when someone would call welfare Wednesday and we could only drink Colt 45, Cobra, Old English or Maddog 2020. We would drink all night and go buy everything in the hot food case at 3 am when they switched to breakfast. Probably why I am 33 and take cholesterol and blood pressure medicine!!!