• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BEER is GOOD

Man time is flying bye, up till today, it's been almost 3 years since this thread was up and seems like yesterday it was started.

Happy Father's Day!!!
d15b21e38d8c2c74d98ea9a1cbd4a75c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: BEER is GOOD

zukimaster said:
Lmao! I can see him drinking that while cruising around at Windrock on his hard ass TSL tires.
The only real question remains. What Jolly Rancher flavor does he put in his Zima?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Beerj said:
Is that 9.25 abv? Damn college girls won't stand a chance. molaugh
$9.25 a 6 pack !

I barely remember Zima being around, but I do remember joking about it, and referring to any of the "bitch beers" as zimas

Re:

Zima is 5.0abv. It tastes like an alcoholic sprite. Add a watermelon jolly rancher and it's better than buttsecks.....that is.....if you are receiving it. It's a lady or Tony Bolton drink

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Zima is 5.0abv. It tastes like an alcoholic sprite. Add a watermelon jolly rancher and it's better than buttsecks.....that is.....if you are receiving it. It's a lady or Tony Bolton drink

Crickets!!!! :popcorn:

Re: Re: BEER is GOOD

Pharmguy75 said:
Bump, I know it's an old thread.
89813fbfd96894de7d4cef300cccdd14.jpg

Local brewery out of Nashville...

Only because BEER is GOOD!
Bearded Iris! Been seeing MattO drinking a lot of this. I have yet to find any of it, but am on the lookout!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

All day IPA is a good one. Haven't seen ir tried the Doom yet. What is that to the right that says Face on it?

TacomaJD said:
All day IPA is a good one. Haven't seen ir tried the Doom yet. What is that to the right that says Face on it?

Doom is excellent Barrel aged IPA. That says Peel your face, it's an orange IPA. It's a collaboration between Yazoo and Blackberry farm brewing.

5ab68efe56b9a5060a8f8682827e4c77.jpg

Re:

I like it! Looks like some tasty brews. There is a new craft store that opened up in a neighboring city that I have been wanting to stop by. The step son goes to his dad's next week (I don't drink anything at all in front of him), so I am going to try to go by and hopefully be able to pick up some new brews.

Latest posts