• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jenny Craig FOR SALE - SOLD

Re: Jenny Craig FOR SALE

Yes and No I gave the man my word that I would hold the buggy to give him time to arrange freight by Thursday.

Dang sounds like it's trying to leave the U.S, someone needs to keep it here on it's home turf! (CSmith)

Mike , along ways from being built, I only have my name on the waiting list.

Bump for a sharp buggy! Is it still for sale? Saw on pirate about a sale pending...

Money has been deposited, waiting on bank to finalize wire transfer, should be complete by Friday then delivering buggy to Long Beach Cal. to be loaded in a container to go to Gaum.

Just to let everyone know (I didn't know) wire transfer money can be retracted within 6 days of arrival. in many cases item being sold has already changed hands.

Try to go get a buggy with no title ,vin number and overseas (good luck with that)

Thanks to Ty and Matt for the help in broadcasting the sale all over the world.

The new owners name is Brian and he has been great to work with.

MSimpson said:
Money has been deposited, waiting on bank to finalize wire transfer, should be complete by Friday then delivering buggy to Long Beach Cal. to be loaded in a container to go to Gaum.

Just to let everyone know (I didn't know) wire transfer money can be retracted within 6 days of arrival. in many cases item being sold has already changed hands.

Try to go get a buggy with no title ,vin number and overseas (good luck with that)

Thanks to Ty and Matt for the help in broadcasting the sale all over the world.

I know how to ship it without a vin. I shipped my last one to Slovakia. I ship overseas quite a bit, let me know if I can help you or send you in the right direction.

The new owners name is Brian and he has been great to work with.

Colt thanks for the offer, buggy has been delivered to the ports in Long Beach, and the money transaction is done.

Latest posts