• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jenny Craig FOR SALE - SOLD

MSimpson

I have had a itch for awhile that wont go away (Houseboat) so I have decided to sell Jenny and play a new game for awhile.

Coleworx chassis
454 Motown Dyno 621 HP 600 TQ
4.3 Atlas
Powerglide
14 bolt Coleworx built
Double beadlocks 16.5
Has a spare tsl on a single beadlock 15"
one new Pitbull never grooved 16.5
one 50% Bogger grooved 16.5

Have any questions call Mark at 501-519-3677
If you want to talk to Bryan Cole about the buggy 931-982-3401

pictures to follow

$65,000

Jenny Craig

Jenny Craig is back for sale; deal did not work out.

Re: Jenny Craig

Pix... Sweet rig with a Pedigree

a6cd0977-beea-0b0b.jpg

a6cd0977-bef6-fc4f.jpg

a6cd0977-bf03-0879.jpg

Mark to start off, thanks again for everything this past weekend. Now for the rest of the deal, my offer still stands except there is one thing different, the axle is still broke but I did clean the mud off. What do you think? The vehicle could be a diferent color with good axles and the sum could be discussed! :driving: :driving: :driving:

MSimpson said:
Can you get Bryan to make that thing float

better watch what you ask for Mark, Im sure brian could put pontoons under it :eek:

AW HELL man, houseboat smoushboat....looks like you was havin plenty of fun wth jenny to me molaugh

MSORPRACE044.jpg

MSORPRACE050.jpg

wonder where ole SKINNY GIRLS goin now :dunno:

Goodluck with the sale Mark hopefully it want to take long to sell her, unlike a certain Smith built buggy thats been listed on here since July. Thread derailment over. :driving:

Best of luck on the sale Mark it's one sweet ride.

Now tell me how we are going to get that Houseboat on the pond at Superlift ? :dunno:

MSimpson said:
No thanks I am going to be done with it for awhile; I even sold both of my Razor's Sunday afternoon before I left the park.

I was just messing with zukiscott when he asked where she was gonna end up. Wouldn't make much sense for you to go from Jenny to my junk. ;D
Good luck with the sale. You're on a whole different level.....I hope you have better luck than I've had with "buyers" though. :dblthumb:

MSimpson said:
Can you get Bryan to make that thing float

Pontoons are ordered, so what color do you want? Black or Orange! Also I can change motors so that you could ski behind it. :fish: :fish: :fish:

Latest posts