• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC- Woodsbuggy hill climb March 17

Trey

Park Maintenance Crew
woodsbuggy.jpg

Will be there for sure. I think we are gonna donate the money for a party to get to know you all better.so just bring $400 in beer and food,lol. Chad ;D

i was coming to climb it anyways,but dont know how fast it will be,lol.well let me say at least im gonna try to climb it. chad ;D

You guys need to come up to the wellsville ohio event. Not sure what hills they. Will use for the race, but there is plenty to keep even the best of drivers attention. Great place to ride. Hope you guys can make it to the event you wont be disappointed.

Wellsville rocks! Will be there for sure.I'm from WV so I'm closer to wellsville than any other of these events but I'm gonna try and go to all of them. Chad ;D

FroggF350 said:
It will be cash on behalf of SRRS, oh yeah its up to $400 now CASH!

I checked out the discussion over on woodsbuggy.com, and it sounds like Violator may be too easy of a climb for the rail buggys. They seem very confident that several 2wd woods buggys will "violate" Violator.
Maybe we should move the bounty to Boat Ramp, it would be more spectator friendly and make for easy recovery if someone breaks... Let me know what u think???
I will be there early Saturday morning to discuss it with the drivers.

I vote violator! :driving: If you could run 50 mph you could flip up boat ramp. It's gonna take a driver to climb viotator! :woot: I've been riding with woodsbuggy for 5 years and I've never seen a conventional buggy climb it. I've heard that chaindrives have climbed it but no videos.... :wtflol: I wanna see it :popcorn: :****:

If viotator is soooo easy why aint they racing up it?/ :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Latest posts