• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC- Woodsbuggy hill climb March 17

SHOWTIME would be even better thats the one next to violater that would be one i would like to see! Violater would be tooooo easy for sure! Ill be there to watch either one thats for sure!

I think it is kind of a late day to change the hill. I heard of several that were coming just to take a shot at that hill that wasn't coming for the woodsbuggy co potion.

Like I said before I don't see a 2wd anything going up violator! If it is so easy there would be atleast one video of one going up it! One rail hit it at the last rzr race and didn't even get half way up! I am 100% sure no 2wd will go up showtime! I really wish I could make it there to watch ...

87yj said:
I think it is kind of a late day to change the hill. I heard of several that were coming just to take a shot at that hill that wasn't coming for the woodsbuggy co potion.
Im not changing it yet, just asking opinions on what would be more exciting for the crowd. Im ready either way, these guys put on a show no matter what hill they climb.
I hope it doesnt get too late before they finnish their series comp.

al1tonyota said:
Like I said before I don't see a 2wd anything going up violator! If it is so easy there would be atleast one video of one going up it! One rail hit it at the last rzr race and didn't even get half way up! I am 100% sure no 2wd will go up showtime! I really wish I could make it there to watch ...

u will see videos of it i know there is gonna be at least one that will do it

natedawgxj said:
u will see videos of it i know there is gonna be at least one that will do it

and who might that be :dunno:

but yeah if we slide off it a few times or winch some up the lst 10 - 15 ft they will definantly be some going up it, but as it is now there is 4 holes almost waist deep right at the top that will get the only 2 wheels that pull off of the ground on most of ourr buggys :****:

Well where's all the nay Sayers now! Hope that crow goes down good with cold beer,lol.glad them boys put on a good show for you guys.way to go Hyde for spanking showtimes ass! :dblthumb: Ah what these little 2wd buggies can do,lmfao. Chad ;D

al1tonyota said:
Well hate to tell ya but you was 100% wrong.they was a 2wd climbed both of them. Chad thumb.gif

a chain drive went up showtime and violator when he went up violator in 7.56sec i don't remember the time on showtime but he made both hills lock the cake walks

I don't recall anyone saying impossible, But I do recall a bunch of rail buggy driving yahoo's whining because a razor climbed it first. :flipgotcha: So how many imaginary dozers did you carry down it this time Trey?

I am 100% sure no 2wd will go up showtime

I don't recall anyone saying impossible,

theirs your impossible statement and 3 buggies hit it and 2 made it :flipper: but in all seriousnes yall should come out and play with us a fultondale would be a last to see some of them smith trucks in action out at fultondale

Remember, we dont winch up it, we roll down backwards if we dont make it. Gets harder every pass instead of smoother. Still a bad hill no matter what you are in. Each type has its strong points, climbing a dirt hill is one of ours. Couldnt touch you guys on rock climbing, dont have the gearing.

Like I said earlier on another post, you cannt judge a buggy because they are 2WD and they are not 600hp, who needs it when you can go air cooled, 150-180 HP VW power!! thumb.gif

Latest posts