• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

whiskeymakin

probably the oddest combo i have seen...................

12 VALVE CUMMINS in '99 Ford Explorer - $6789 (South of Nashville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-03-16, 4:35PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1999 Ford Explorer with a 1992 Gen 1 12v Cummins with right at 145,000 miles. 3334 miles on a PTC rebuilt A618 (2 wheel drive). AirDog 150 lift pump. 4200 RPM governor spring. M5 fuel pin. KDP mod. HX40 Hybrid turbo. All mods are new. Water pump, power steering pump and starter have all been replaced. New battery, radiator, and transmission cooler with new high pressure 1/2 inch lines. Custom aluminum dash with new digital gauges. Gauges include: water temp, oil pressure, speed, volts, boost, egt, transmission temp. Old school pioneer DVD player running through a Pioneer AVM9000R surround sound module, connected to a Memphis belle with 3 memphis 10 inch subs Boston Acoustic front components, memphis M-class rear door speakers. Very clean ride.

For Sale or Trade for 3/4 or 1 ton truck

contact Jacob text or call 931-607-1826.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I saw that posted online somewhere a couple of weeks back. Owner said he had to cut out a lot of the firewall to fit it in there and has to remove the front clip to work on the engine.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/2869144235.html

5Kc5Jf5Me3Mf3Jc3Hdc2o97ebd7214f4c147a.jpg

5Fa5H45M63K13I63H5c34193e0eeaefbf1505.jpg

5N65Hc5R03K53M93Lcc2occ7206116c4b1650.jpg

I clicked the link, then right clicked on the pictures. It gives you the option to copy image or copy image location along with several other options. I clicked copy image location the came over here and clicked the picture icon, then pasted the copied image into the the

I am guessing they forgot a 1 in that ad.....a swap that clean for that price is not likely :****:

bradzuki said:

Custom built 1978 Ford F-250 crew cab pickup truck. The truck has a 12V Cummins diesel motor installed with an automatic transmission. the body is in great shape with no rust. This Truck has a 77 front grill because I liked the look of it better on this truck so don't be confused by the pictures. The truck has a custom built suspension with 12 inches of lift. The truck has a 4 link suspension setup in the front with coil over shocks, the rear has leaf springs with additional air bags for towing. The front axle is a Dana 60, with warn locking hubs and the rear axle is a Sterling 10 1/4 with 5.13 gears front and rear. The tires are 38 / 15.50 / 20 Nitto mud grapplers with good tread on them. The motor and transmission are from a donor 1993 dodge truck with approx. 130,000 miles on it at the time of installation. The automatic transmission is mated to a divorce mounted NP 205 transfer case via a short jack shaft. The truck has a single 80 gallon fuel tank in the bed of the truck. The truck has P.S. and P.B. and has a trailer brake controller hooked up. The interior on the truck is a custom grey tweed cloth. The head liner has a unique flame design with door panels to match. The dash is original Ford with an aftermarket R.P.M gauge under the dash. There is after market A.C. in the truck and blows cold, it is a vintage air setup though and doesn't cool like modern factory air units. To aid in entry, I had AMP research power step ups added, which retract and open when the doors open and close. This gives the truck clean lines when driving but allows you to get in and out easily. The doors have remote lock and unlock from the key chain. The wiring system has been upgraded with a two optima battery setup with a selector switch to change between one, two, or both. The truck has all been professionally built and is a unique and cool piece to drive around in. I have put close to 30,000 miles on the truck since having all the work done. I have towed 15,000 pounds all over the south in this truck going to different events and have made the trip cross country twice with no problems and complete confidence. The truck gets about 13 mpg with the current setup and tops out about 80 mph. Most of the work on the truck was completed by a local 4x4 shop if you want to look on their website to check out some of vehicles they built to see the level of their work. The website is www.jeepyard.com
This truck has a clean title and has not been in any accidents.

5I25E55J43E43M13Nfca4566d2e27edc01075.jpg

5Nc5L15I73E93M33H3ca4dba2c911658c13be.jpg

Latest posts