• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

Mongo44 said:
You mean you dont search for random stuff on CL for entertainment while at work?

No that's what The Luke is for.

jayphizzle said:
Read the compensation! $30M ! I need to know the significance of Claiborne County and the month of December

I'm sure Wikipedia has the info.

InDaShop said:
I actually have Watts Automotive saved as a favorite seller. They always have good trucks at pretty reasonable prices. Plus a lot of already semi-tricked out ones.

I want to know more about the Excursion just because. Why did they cut off the roof after only 4800 miles. Can't tell any other body damage from the pictures, so why fix everything else except the roof if its barely broken in?

ridered3 said:
I want to know more about the Excursion just because. Why did they cut off the roof after only 4800 miles. Can't tell any other body damage from the pictures, so why fix everything else except the roof if its barely broken in?
it was totalled. roof had to have been crushed.
The Ford VIN got a "KILL" title so they rebuilt it and got it revin'd as a special build. Just a guess of events considering it has a State of Utah issued VIN now.

10648970_34.jpg

InDaShop said:
it was totalled. roof had to have been crushed.
The Ford VIN got a "KILL" title so they rebuilt it and got it revin'd as a special build. Just a guess of events considering it has a State of Utah issued VIN now.

10648970_34.jpg

That was my assumptions as well. Hadn't noticed the VIN date of 6-11-13.

Latest posts