• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

http://www.golsn.com/listings/automotive/other_vehicles/3198989.html

Got a crawler project that i am wanting to sell or trade. all it is is a frame that has been made from channel stell and it has toyota staight axels. It has a hydralic motor hooked up to a transfer case and is ran by a 16hp motor. it needs the motor put on and steering put on it. Askin 800 obo call or txt 423 215 3841 thanks

7386774.jpg

This is the ad

Looking to sell this dildo. I used it like once but didn't like it. I tried to trade it for a bigger one but they said I would have had to also pay for the extra inches on the bigger one. Anyway it's been use like once, but I washed it off so if interested it's like 3 bucks or maybe we could trade? Let me know, Tess. ;)
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

READ THE WHOLE AD!!!

chromoly axles and superjoints up front with locker (dana 30), factory dana 44 rear with locker and chromolys, rustys longarms, 46" travel and keeps 3 on the earth, ( it's flexy and it knows it), 12" of lift, slip yoke eliminator , chromoly heims, rock lights, new tires , too much to list...over 20,000 spent on this rig. from. bumpers to beadlocks to 4point seats to roll cage and more. 4.0 ho motor and now has full hydro steering not in the pics, this rig also had some super awesome fabrication work done to protect the drive shaft and rear chunk that most people have never seen. This rig is one of a kind and climbs rocks and obstacles with ease where others struggle and break. Its been featured in magazines, its basically the most awesome comanche ever. It can practically go off roading by itself. Once, Chuck Norris almost round house kicked me to the face but stopped mid kick to worship this rig! Thats how awesome this jeep is! Its awesomeness can save you from certain death! As Chuck walked away, His beard looked back and punched me in the throat and said, " nice jeep "A" hole"!!! " to which I (under my breath and barely) replied, " thanks for noticing". I am going to raise the price on this rig every week until it sells so you're better off not to wait. call or text 615 686 9377 cash or trade for rock buggy.

3G23I63J85G15Jd5M8ccv8ecd9e371d021876.jpg

3G23Lf3Nb5E55Kc5F3ccv630425b182ec10ef.jpg