• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

BLGXJ said:
No one said it was invested wisely. molaugh
I've probably got that or more in my junk if you add up all this and that the other in mine over the years. But do you think I could ever get that back? Hell no there's no body in there right mind gonna give me that for my junk. Hell I bet I couldn't get 10k for it but it's not for sale anyhow. :flipoff1:

Re: Re: CL of the day

fordcontraption01 said:
I've probably got that or more in my junk if you add up all this and that the other in mine over the years. But do you think I could ever get that back? Hell no there's no body in there right mind gonna give me that for my junk. Hell I bet I couldn't get 10k for it but it's not for sale anyhow. :flipoff1:
That's how I feel about mine and why I'll probably never sell it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

fordcontraption01 said:
thats the same reaction I had. I know a guy that knows him and he was saying well he's got 90 k in it I was like :gtfo:

I know Eric personally. He's a pretty good dude with more money than since. I'm sure he has 90k invested in it with initial purchase price of the jeep and all the different stages it has gone through leading up to the latest build where he paid someone to pretty much do all the work. But yeah I don't see the jeep bringing that kind of money at sale.

biggin said:
I know Eric personally. He's a pretty good dude with more money than since. I'm sure he has 90k invested in it with initial purchase price of the jeep and all the different stages it has gone through leading up to the latest build where he paid someone to pretty much do all the work. But yeah I don't see the jeep bringing that kind of money at sale.
im not knocking his ride at all it's nice. A guy here at work has pretty much got the same jeep but red with rock jocks and running 40s and such and he says he's got way over 50k in it

Re: Re: CL of the day

Zjman said:
Good to see ya got it running though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, new ECU did the trick....Now both keys work and no transponder is necessary.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

DallasBlade said:
https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/6049585727.html

Clemson Rock Crawler

WTF happened when they got to the front tube work? Either they started there and got better or lazier towards the rear, or they started at the rear and got ambitious at the front. I just can't get past how damn ugly it is from the front...aside from the rest of it anyway.

Latest posts