• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP 10-25/26 PICS and VIDS

Re: Re: GMP this weekend 10-25/26

4317df1159db729e41808c6aad185ebc.jpg

:woot:

Re:

No....we didn't get that one. I believe in order we did Churchill. ..jungle wall...some mix of good climbs around there....bounty hill bypass....trail 5....razorback and 4.

We made good time. I headed out around 3ish to take care of some errands.
Ol jeep did good.....nicks hoop tie did good as well. Alex was good till the rear ring and pinion let go on 5.

I think nick has alex and I on video at jungle wall.

Re: Re: Re: GMP this weekend 10-25/26

alscott said:
Nick it was good to meet an ride with you.
Yeah man, we'll definitely have to ride again.

I'll upload some pics and videos tomorrow or Monday. We're riding tomorrow too so should have more

Re: Re: GMP this weekend 10-25/26

9d2784d41fdd5d7d4bce9cab3b0fa05f.jpg

5e2cc7a35a399866b37d507a8ec646b0.jpg

4493d11e556f649a2a617630cf46f903.jpg

2b453926e85d4ed84a49d35f27093ae2.jpg

Mike a bit of a problem on the first rock on Copperhead Rd, 3 winches and a bow saw and we had it dragged out in the road where we could flip it back over. Just a couple smashed tubes, but we kept riding. Finished up Sunday on The Moon. :dblthumb:

Winching Toyota back over

Re: GMP this weekend 10-25/26

A couple guys from Southern Illinois are gonna be heading down there in a few weeks...gotta do some exploring and find the "jungle wall". We have been there a couple times this year and still havent seen all the park.

Is the "moon" the trail that takes off from the parking area...kinda in the corner by the road that goes by the grandstands?

Copperhead rd is the trail that heads directly out of the parking lot to the left of the grand stands, it goes to the moon. If you go through the cattle gates and across the old moto cross track there is a sign for "the moon" referring to the mostly rock hillside and excellent rock trails that split off from it.

I haven't actually got to ride Copperhead since the weekend that we cut it like 2-3 years ago!

After mike crashed his junk on the first rock, he bailed on me and wanted to ride bunny trails for a while :****:

So I still didn't run it, but I will at turkey crawl.

Elliott said:
Did y'all try the left exit on crack head?

Me and Gabe both tried... A lot... And we made it to the same spot as always. Stuck with one tire on top and both back tires basically dangling in the air :wtflol: