• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

FroggF350

IMG952118.jpg

We are headed back to Hawk Pride June 16th for our second Rock Bouncer event. Like the first, this event will pay-out $1000 and the points will go towards the overall series points.
We cut a new hill for the Custom Buggy Fest, and it will be one of the hills we use, along with a new hill next to it. The third hill is yet to be determined, so throw out any ideas and suggestions if you have any.
If you plan to race this event go to our website and sign up:

http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/

1. Wes Kean
2. Travis Lovett
3. Brent Mewbourn
4. Adam Adair
5. Bobby Tanner
6. Jordan Tanner
7. Shelby Tanner
8. Ritchie Keith
9. Randall Key
10. Nathan Lambert
11. Lawrence Collins
12. Jim Gerst
13. Peter Basler
14.Adam Lee
15. Darryl Jones
16. Lori Shirley
17.Bree Molitor
18. Michael Raczynski
19. Erin Early
20. Cory Miller
21. Trevor Bristol
22. Joey Gilbert
23. Brandon Dillon
24. Garry Smith
25. Greg Gann

Re: HPO 6/16 $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2

we have 1 more guy signing up. so 5 rigs from mi coming down.we cant wait! i plan to bring mine back in parts... loller.gif

Go broke foot from the turn right around the halfway point. Very doable hill and very spectator friendly. The whole thing can be done in the time limit but I would just cut'em loose from the turn. At the custom buggy fest when we did it most people had to back up to make that turn. The bottom part of the ditch is a good one, I think the top is a little too bad. Maverick needs some bushhogin done but its also a good one, I pulled a nice wheelstand there that if I would have been racing would have turned into a back flip :****:

Can't wait to see the folks from Mi get in there and stir things up should be an interesting race :popcorn:

Re: HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - Junes 16, 2012

Its going to be a race where strategy is out and skinny pedal rules, come out and watch booyang booyang :cougar:

Hey yall check out what we got going on Memorial day weekend at HPO, gonna be a blast. Hope we have alot get in the Rock Rod MX Race. Going to be a race like no other. hitit

Re: HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - Junes 16, 2012

plow boy said:
Its going to be a race where strategy is out and skinny pedal rules, come out and watch booyang booyang :cougar:
this is why we are comming to have a blast and bust some **** :spin: and of corse some southern hospitality :dblthumb:

Dvaughn1971 said:
Can't wait to see the folks from Mi get in there and stir things up should be an interesting race :popcorn:

we are all about having fun! doubt we can hang with the locals, but we will be grinnin ear to ear all weekend! i will leave my winch in the tow rig! molaugh

We have 4 spots left for registration.
A few people on the list havent officially signed up online so, If you havent registered on our website just go to the events page and click on the Hawk Pride event, if you have trouble send me a pm.
Looking forward to meeting the new folks from up north, as well as everyone else that will be there. The new hills will provide some insane southern style rock bouncin action... MadRam11 and Busted Knuckle better ready, cause im im sure its going to be a show.

3 Spots remaining, maybe 2... We havent heard from Ethan Tanner yet??? Hopefully his foot injury has healed enough for him to compete in this event.

All right Y'all here's the run down of the gate fees----- 25.00 bucks for the weekend per person 5.00 bucks to camp.

Just got done cutting the new hill for this event. Here's a pic of just the beginning. The drivers should love this one. Lots of chances to get air and it will be a challenge.

77baaebc.jpg

SilverStarCustoms said:
Just got done cutting the new hill for this event. Here's a pic of just the beginning. The drivers should love this one. Lots of chances to get air and it will be a challenge.

77baaebc.jpg

Looks like a drag race hill with air, its time to air these things out, I just want to be on da hitmans list, that is an honor

plow boy said:
Looks like a drag race hill with air, its time to air these things out, I just want to be on da hitmans list, that is an honor

This is the bottom of the hill. The top is similar to the last hill we cut at HP. I made it as straight as possible for you guys.