• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

Man Ive been dreaming about a denali GMC but dont want to be truck poor as ****. Guy at work has one set up perfect. It has weiner prints down the side like a snail trail from me standing to close.. :****:

ca400874bd4550c3187fc5795c908feb.jpg

cbe9e26a0bd0873b13f7175bfbe4d65c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My friend Sean pulled up in his new L5P Duramax at KOH this year. First thing he did to the truck was put the lift, wheels and tires on.

Attachments

• Seans new L5P Dmax.jpg
    Seans new L5P Dmax.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 125
Ive always towed 1/2t 2wd chevys because when you're as sexy as me there is no need to compensate for short comings. :****:

:flipoff1:

P said:
Ive always towed 1/2t 2wd chevys because when you're as sexy as me there is no need to compensate for short comings. :****:

:flipoff1:

I bet you tell all your boyfriends that? :gay:

Headed to windrock last week. Picked up a new to me 26ft flatbed trailer and added a 4ft dove and 6ft ramps. Pulled great and after putting a stock fan on the truck and dumping the electric fans my heating issue is gone.

j-mox said:
Thats a good looking truck drool

What kind of fuel mileage do you get out of that?
Thank you! About 10 MPG pullin the 38' fifth wheel and about 15-16 with the 35s with no load

I've been trying to talk my wife into a diesel to replace our Tundra for pulling our camper. Its only a 19' but we get 5.5 to 8 pulling it and only 13.5 empty.

I had showed her your previous picture and she loved it!