• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

Sold my ecoboost and upgraded to a '16 Ram 2500. Got to pull with it for the first time yesterday.

kmcminn said:
Destin. That place is supposed to be nice it is on the travel channel. Spendy though.
My goal is to be on Bradley's level one day. Nice truck Bradley.....looks alot better than the ford you almost bought and now you won't need a tow truck to get back home thumb.gif

Not mine but thought this was a cool tow vehicle

Sorry - can't get image inserted ... only attached

Attachments

• fierotow.pdf
    127.2 KB · Views: 141
I here this all the time. I have six trucks, three dodges, three fords. Three fords are working, all three dodges are in the shop,,,,,,, just saying.

712672e80dcd249ef17dd5ffec9b49ab.jpg

First time towing with my new piggy. 5" drop from the dually is a bit much.

7217de2a71d871dad113c196e86ab566.jpg

17 3500 6.0 traded off a 11 ram dually diesel. So far I'm not regretting it.

halcat said:
I here this all the time. I have six trucks, three dodges, three fords. Three fords are working, all three dodges are in the shop,,,,,,, just saying.

So much to say here but you've said it all already....

halcat said:

We are the opposite we have 4 trucks right now all are dodges. We used to have a mix of ford and dodge but finally switched all over to the good trucks. Lol

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I bought a new 10 c&c and put 4 factory clutches and a complete set of u joints front to rear at just 60k miles. Since then it has had three south bend clutches, three sets of ujoints, two sets of front hub assembly's and only has 240 k mies. The 13 has already had a head installed while my 4500 won't start when at running temp and nobody can figure it out. I just traded a 15 ford with 110k miles and never had to raise the hood.
We have owned every kind of mopar product , except hemi charger, starting with a new 63 flatbed. Never had any luck.

halcat said:
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I bought a new 10 c&c and put 4 factory clutches and a complete set of u joints front to rear at just 60k miles. Since then it has had three south bend clutches, three sets of ujoints, two sets of front hub assembly's and only has 240 k mies. The 13 has already had a head installed while my 4500 won't start when at running temp and nobody can figure it out. I just traded a 15 ford with 110k miles and never had to raise the hood.
We have owned every kind of mopar product , except hemi charger, starting with a new 63 flatbed. Never had any luck.

Idk what it is, my grandparents, my parents and even myself have all had great luck with all brands but when it has come to wok vehicles the only one's to hold up for us have been the dodges in both gas and diesel vehicles. But like you said for you it has been the opposite so it's strange how it flip flops for different people. When I was younger I would argue and with people about trucks but now different rides work for different people but I still like to pick a little.

2017 Duramax L5P. Had every Duramax motor. Wouldn't have anything else.
735bc64352d7658425d0b22b8255f731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwa2469 said:
Picked this up Saturday in Scottsboro, AL
35e80fdd33c6727cf249404300f9f1f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a clean looking truck. I drive through Scottsboro at least 3-4 times a month, today being one of those times.