• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

Re: Re: Let's see your tow rig!!!

94xjsport94 said:
Part of me still wants to sell my truck and get a 4th gen ram but fawk a payment... every nice used truck is high... insane how the market is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly... apparently I own the only body style Cummins that ain't worth ****. Oh well, it's paid for and will continue to be driven.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

617_Racing said:
I got tired of having transmission troubles in the '01 Ford, guess the injectors were too much even with a "built" trans.

Went and picked up a 2010 Dodge 3500 6.7 6 speed manual. Only 75k on the odometer and completely stock. It'll get deleted in the next couple of weeks.

eebbc51ce79756fec6a6e287125dd766.jpg

Nice truck. I got my h&s mini Maxx from performance truck products out of Texas. They buy up display models and sell them as refurbished. I called and talked to them, and they said the tuners have never been installed, just the package has been opened. It was a few hundred cheaper than a new.

Dirt700 said:
Nice truck. I got my h&s mini Maxx from performance truck products out of Texas. They buy up display models and sell them as refurbished. I called and talked to them, and they said the tuners have never been installed, just the package has been opened. It was a few hundred cheaper than a new.

Awesome thanks for the heads up! I found them on Amazon for $600 something but they are apparently not set up to delete.
Other places are around $8-900 for one with delete tunes.

I'll look up that place tonight for sure.

Yeah great pricing, I went ahead and ordered one.

617_Racing said:
Awesome thanks for the heads up! I found them on Amazon for $600 something but they are apparently not set up to delete.
Other places are around $8-900 for one with delete tunes.

I'll look up that place tonight for sure.

Yeah great pricing, I went ahead and ordered one.

Awesome, glad I could help.

At 120k the efr valve stuck open and blew the egr cooler and when I took it to ford to get replaced the mechanic called and asked open welding the new egr valve closed, said that he done his 6.0 the same way so I agreed and at 145k the high pressure oil pump went out and that's it. Change the oil every 5k miles and just maintain and is all I've done.

Here is the new tow rig. 1996 Safari 3126 cat. 8mpg
4640a591be0408e5242a2489af765686.jpg

94xjsport94 said:
Part of me still wants to sell my truck and get a 4th gen ram but fawk a payment... every nice used truck is high... insane how the market is

Lol. This didnt take long to come back up in my mind. Really looking at 4th gens hard...

Really leaning towards a 14+ Ram twenty 5 hunnit Longhorn or 12+ Ferd 250 King Ranch. Been reading this thread but any more info from yall is appreciated. :tc

94xjsport94 said:
Lol. This didnt take long to come back up in my mind. Really looking at 4th gens hard...

Really leaning towards a 14+ Ram twenty 5 hunnit Longhorn or 12+ Ferd 250 King Ranch. Been reading this thread but any more info from yall is appreciated. :tc

Sell you my '16 for $40k already tuned and deleted, wheels, leveling kit, spray in bed liner, and gooseneck hitch .

I love it, I'm just tired of paying for it!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/271927163348885

Latest posts