• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

6nz is a good engine. Rarely see them in for issues at my work. Good looking Pete!

Damn good lookin pete!!! We got about 58 petes at work mostly 389's with 550 cummins and 18 speeds. Our older trucks are 379's c15 cats and 18 speeds. All the cats have well over a millon on them ol truck 68 has a million 400k and aint been built yet damn thing keeps hangin in there but it is starting to go thu a little oil booyang booyang

Upgraded tow rigs once again. Few weeks ago, we picked up a 2012 F250 with the 6.7 Powerstroke. Has 172k miles, some bells and whistles, and was deleted by previous owner. Not gotten to try the tow rig + toy hauler out on a wheeling trip (thanks rain), but did a little 30 mile test drive Sunday and this truck is much happier lugging the 9,000 pound loaded toy hauler around than our older Dodge with the gas 360 in it.

Who else has upgraded/down graded or changed tow rigs here lately???

Just picked up a '16 eff juan fiddy Lariat with the 5.0. Haven't hooked the trailer and buggy up behind it yet, but planning to pull to Windrock in a little over a month. Love my squarebody suburban, but I'm really looking forward to towing with some modern creature comforts.

ridered3 said:

Upgraded tow rigs once again. Few weeks ago, we picked up a 2012 F250 with the 6.7 Powerstroke. Has 172k miles, some bells and whistles, and was deleted by previous owner. Not gotten to try the tow rig + toy hauler out on a wheeling trip (thanks rain), but did a little 30 mile test drive Sunday and this truck is much happier lugging the 9,000 pound loaded toy hauler around than our older Dodge with the gas 360 in it.

Who else has upgraded/down graded or changed tow rigs here lately???

Now just time for you to get a rig..... if only there had been Toyota or something for sale recently , perhaps red.. would have even matched the new tow digger..

smbroady82 said:
Now just time for you to get a rig..... if only there had been Toyota or something for sale recently , perhaps red.. would have even matched the new tow digger..

Ha if only I knew a guy with something of that sorts...although the RzR is already red so there's that.

TBItoy said:

Man, I'm really starting to lead towards a dually, especially if I keep (2) full size rigs .. I won't be daily driving it so I don't think I would mind it. Kinda want a flat bed, but I'm on the fence about that.

Latest posts