• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

smbroady82 said:
Man, I'm really starting to lead towards a dually, especially if I keep (2) full size rigs .. I won't be daily driving it so I don't think I would mind it. Kinda want a flat bed, but I'm on the fence about that.

I absolutely love my Dually makes pulling so much easier and more enjoyable :****: I have been on the fence about putting a CM skirted bed on it but can't make my mind up if I would want that full time or not but would be nice for pulling camper and Gooseneck

B.DRAKE said:
I absolutely love my Dually makes pulling so much easier and more enjoyable :****: I have been on the fence about putting a CM skirted bed on it but can't make my mind up if I would want that full time or not but would be nice for pulling camper and Gooseneck

I guess that's my concern with a flatbed , not being able to keep crap in the bed all the time like I do without worrying about it flying out/off.

blacksheep10 said:
Dually rocks. Open flatbed, not so much. I carry lots of ways to strap **** down, and some stuff would just be better to be contained, not strapped. I'm still sticking with it, I love being able to ford heavy stuff on and off and no bedside to worry about.

I hear ya, in 2 of my last few wheeling trips I have 1) accidentally backed into my GN and 2) backed up a hill while turning and my GN got into my bed cap some , hardly any damage on either but if it wasn't a 12-13 y/o truck I would have been sick. still made me cringe

I love my dually, it seems to pull so much better than a SRW. I tried a flatbed on my last truck for a little while but it was a pain in the ass strapping everything down, you cant just throw **** in the bed and go like you can with a regular truck bed.

Like mine..didnt that i would at first

Attachments

• 20171203_144525.jpg
    20171203_144525.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 189

Latest posts