• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Corbeau Suspension Seats and Accessories

What's some that will fit in a RZR 1000xp baja jp look like they would fit if u have any suggestions I'm open for them lol send me some quotes please....

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Check out our new Toll FREE number!
855-572-GEAR
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Thanks,
Bryan
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-559-9609

CCOR said:
FED EX says your seats will be delivered Saturday. Sent you tracking numbers too.
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
855-572-GEAR

Thanks for great service & help in these!
Happy wife=happy life!

Just ordered my 36" bench seat for the Ftoy. Great deals and service

Sent from this bust'd ass iPhone

rednecklights said:
ordered a prp seat for my son today, great folks to do business with !

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

rednecklights said:
seems like you guys had good luck with the corbeaus. prp seems to have dropped the ball on my preemie

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

You STILL haven't gotten your seat? Geeze.

I need a quote on 4 vinyl ultras and a separate quote on 4 vinyl ultras shipped to 28607 in black if it matters.

Could I get a quote on a pair of the Corbeau 3" 5 point camlock harnesses in silver with black harness pads shipped to 35175.

Thanks!

What's up man sorry it's took me so long. But can u shoot me a price on 2 4" fox bumps with cans those large psc clevis ends for the ram I got from ya and the heims joints bungs an spacers I will need for the steering thanks

I don't need any dom for the steering I got that. I'm gonna try to get this stuff ordered Monday

How much for 2 black baja ss Seats and 2 pro armor harness shipped to 45011