• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

TBItoy said:
I can vouch for those guys too, plus Rokcrler, manchen4x4, and Worros :dblthumb:

TBItoy is a awesome seller. Bought a ton of yota parts from him and I missed a small wiring harness while I was at his place a few weekends ago and he boxed it up and shipped it down to me!
RockRash :dblthumb:

slowpoke- Awesome seller, Even took me at my word that i would be there after thanksgiving... He held the buggy for a week for me! Thanks a million Chris!!!

xjmarc said:
Fordcontraption01 great guy to deal with. Sorry I was a little late, wife and traffic.
no problem good to meet you hope that helps you out. I sold the complete one Saturday and the guy showed up in an older 4 door camry so we loaded the complete housing in the trunk :wtflol:

Good sellers. Rockler ( Mo ) hooked me up with some parts and even delivered them.

Angryfab ( George ) Nice guy and easy deal with.

93redjeep ( Daniel ) showed up when he said and easy to deal

machen4X4 - Jamie. Up standing honest man, he will give his word and stand behind it.

Tx Jamie thumb.gif

Tallnate=great guy 2 deal with i drove almost 4 hrs to pick up headers and he met me in the middle of the day on short notice

Draco said:
rredalty has a lower post count.....Great guy to deal with though!
I could not agree more, I bought a Jeep off of Matt (rredaltry) several years ago, he took my word of when I could make it to his place, held the Jeep as "sale pending" Great guy to deal with.