• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

zukimaster said:
. He should give you a good deal, you are married to his daughter! :****:

I was wondering who would notice :rolf:

For real though, nobody ever said "blood is thicker than Benjamins" :woot:

ridered3 is a heck of a guy!

I told him a few months back that I had some old wheels and tires left from when I upgraded from 1/2 to 1 tons, and that I was listing them cheap since we were about to sell our house.

He came the next day with cash to buy the tires for a buddy out of town, so I gave him the wheels for helping me clear the stuff out so quick.

Fast forward 3 months or so (today) and I bump into him around town. He pulls out $100 and tells me he sold the wheels and made enough to keep some for himself and donate to The Luke for he and his wife's adoption efforts.

One hell of a stand up guy!

Markrobinson said:
ridered3 is a heck of a guy!

I told him a few months back that I had some old wheels and tires left from when I upgraded from 1/2 to 1 tons, and that I was listing them cheap since we were about to sell our house.

He came the next day with cash to buy the tires for a buddy out of town, so I gave him the wheels for helping me clear the stuff out so quick.

Fast forward 3 months or so (today) and I bump into him around town. He pulls out $100 and tells me he sold the wheels and made enough to keep some for himself and donate to The Luke for he and his wife's adoption efforts.

One hell of a stand up guy!

Aww shucks. Glad to do right by you too on free stuff. Would have given you the money sooner, but just hadn't bumped into one another.

I wanted to give a shout out to lightbndr. He was awesome to deal with. Very down to earth and more than fair. If he has something I need down the road I wouldn't even hesitate to buy from him!!

Wanted to put out that Juan Hung Loe is a good buyer. Showed up on time which was important cause I was on a time crunch. He kept in contact good and responded fast to texts. I would do business with him again. Thank you sir!

Billstoy is a great guy to do business with (and ride with). Bill, thanks for the great deal, and thank your wife for making my wife feel so welcome, she really enjoyed herself.

Gotta give Matth_85 a shout out he waited a couple months for me to get a set of reds to AOP so it saved us both on shipping awesome guy to deal with! And gotta thank Poolman for driving a couple hrs to meet me with some 43s! Thanks again guys 2 great guys to deal with! And Hitman for delivering the wheels and tires back to SC.

SHAWNEECRAWLER said:
Gotta give Matth_85 a shout out he waited a couple months for me to get a set of reds to AOP so it saved us both on shipping awesome guy to deal with! And gotta thank Poolman for driving a couple hrs to meet me with some 43s! Thanks again guys 2 great guys to deal with! And Hitman for delivering the wheels and tires back to SC.

:dblthumb: Glad it all worked out!

Skinny Pedal Racing has the best price right now on Red Label Krawlers!!! Fast and simple to buy from!!!