• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DIY BEDLINER

I have used the Raptor Liner that is sold many places online. It's actually a spray on DIY. Was very durable. Goes one sorta like a line X. Smooth texture.

UPOL Raptor is where its at! Cheap and DIY. Looks great after you spray it on.

A few things I've done with it.

GMC Denail
31f0ec2d.jpg

07a32858.jpg

59f76501.jpg

f3114c7d.jpg

Glassworks Tacoma fenders
74ff6351.jpg

151aa2be.jpg

Inside of a CJ7
c42c663d.jpg

d6e51636.jpg

548e4438.jpg

827b943f.jpg

e21ed38f.jpg

Be sure to post pics! You will think its intemidating at first (atleast I did..) but once I started spraying, it was easy as landspeeders mother. The CJ7 interior was done with only half the kit, A whole kit would have looked even better.

Best price I found was on ebay, around $110.

There are some things that you should get done by people with experience. As far as interior, you may be fine with the DIY kit, but if you ever decide to line anything where the coating will be tested, I'd have it done at your local truck shop.... Just my two cents. Goodluck!

Paperstreet10 said:
There are some things that you should get done by people with experience. As far as interior, you may be fine with the DIY kit, but if you ever decide to line anything where the coating will be tested, I'd have it done at your local truck shop.... Just my two cents. Goodluck!

That Denali truck bed I did is still going strong at 2+ years.

Pics of the setup? Me and paperstreet both use to spray at a local truck shop. I also worked at line x which used a different setup. Just curious to see the application process for this stuff. Either way with a decent product and good prep work you should be fine.

85toyo said:
Pics of the setup? Me and paperstreet both use to spray at a local truck shop. I also worked at line x which used a different setup. Just curious to see the application process for this stuff. Either way with a decent product and good prep work you should be fine.

If your asking me, I posted pics of truck at top of page. You mix hardener with the Bedliner and shoot it on with a air compressor.

I agree, as long as your meticulous with the prep work, any decent chemical should hold up to average wear..the reason I say use a shop for the parts that take a beating is because when it chips in a small spot, and 9 xs outta 10 it will, it's a pain in the a$$ to prep the whole truck out to fill in a 1" x 1" hole. As long as the shop warranties their work, you can relax and let them work for free!!!!