• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

One Day As A Lion (Zach is awesome... and my cousin :****:)
Rage Against The Machine (see above)
Deftones
Tool
NIN
Korn
Static X
Zombie
Pantera
Torment of Souls (i got to work with the guitarist... hard german rock) :dblthumb:

To name my top 10 :woot:

that bitch is HAWT!!! I'd let her choke me out in bed and take a deuce on my chest :****:

IN THIS MOMENT - Blood (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

And hell yea I love some Wayne Static. Chroma Matic, Push It, Terminal are a few favs, but I'm With Stupid has to be the greatest one ever lol ... "So I grabbed my shovel" ... Me and my friends mock that line from the song all the time molaugh

Rokcrler said:
One Day As A Lion (Zach is awesome... and my cousin :****:)
Torment of Souls (i got to work with the guitarist... hard german rock) :dblthumb:

Never heard of those two.....but German rock is rarely anything but good. Rammstein ftw! :drinkers:

In, old Metallica head, but I like a lot of the newer stuff as well

I like almost everything listed above

New American Gospel is the first actual LOG album, your x series needs a new fresh 9v (if that doesn't fix it, it's the wiring to the input jack (ask me how I know... stupid active pickups), and I do love me some more melodic stuff like: As I Lay Dying, Ill Nino, God Forbid, DevilDriver, All Shall Perish, etc. etc. My wife's fantastic titties, shotguns, metal music, and mud tires are my life brother!!!!!

Here's my favorite:

Throwdown - Holly Roller

TURN IT THE **** UP!!!!!

Love me some metal being a child of the 70s and 80s. I also like the old punk bands, one of which I'm going to see next week, Social Distortion. Don't really get into the black metal and growling stuff. Also like the older industrial like Ministry and KMFDM. Check out Motionless in White, lead singer is Dee Snider's son and Dee is in at least one of his videos. Looks like a skinny version of his dad giant nose and all.

While I do listen to country I love me some rock. On pandora i have my Five finger death punch station that I listen to every day at the gym. I don; understand most of Rammstine but I love it.

Hell yes! Lot of great music being posted!!! This could be my all time favorite thread on Hardline EVARRRR!!! :drinkers:

muddinmetal said:
New American Gospel is the first actual LOG album, your x series needs a new fresh 9v (if that doesn't fix it, it's the wiring to the input jack (ask me how I know... stupid active pickups), and I do love me some more melodic stuff like: As I Lay Dying, Ill Nino, God Forbid, DevilDriver, All Shall Perish, etc. etc. My wife's fantastic titties, shotguns, metal music, and mud tires are my life brother!!!!!

Here's my favorite:

Throwdown - Holly Roller

TURN IT THE **** UP!!!!!

Holy ballsack on a xmas turkey!!! This makes me happy inside, **** YES! That's my kind of **** right there! I don't get into vocals like White Chapel and that wierd deep growling, but I'm definitely gonna have to check out more of Throwdown's stuff, just downloaded this song! You gotta post more of this kinda ****, I need some new metal stuff! And God Forbid was one of the bands that played in Nashville a few months ago with Killswitch. Killswitch just got their old singer Jessie Leach (sp?) back after Howard Jones recently "retired" from the band.

Yea that Hank III stuff ain't my thang, that Assjack song was decent though.

Anybody ever heard of Bloodsimple? They aren't together anymore but some of the band is back together as Vision of Disorder and supposed to be working on some new music

Bloodsimple-"Straight Hate" ALBUM: A Cruel World

LET THA KILLING BEGIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Bloodsimple red harvest killing time

And my favorite As I Lay Dying song \m/ ....I bought a Z06 corvette last year from a friend and he had a wicked audio system in it, all the component speakers were running on a 4 channel Alpine amp and then he had a mono block Alpine pushing 1 slim 10" sub and this song sounded ****ing amazing in it!

As I Lay Dying - "Within Destruction" Metal Blade Records

muddinmetal said:
BTW jd, In This Moment and Halestorm are playing in Knoxville Dec. 11th! And here is an awesome side project to laugh/rock you balls off too...

Austrian Death Machine - "Get to the Choppa" Metal Blade Records

The lead singer of As I Lay Dying is the only member of this band... He sings, and plays EVERY single instrument... very well

Hahaha that's badass! Reminds me of Psychostick. I love this heavy riff at 0:30
psychostick-scrotal torment

Man I could go on and on posting ****! Like you said, titties, guns, metal music, and wheeling is my life too! :drinkers: flashemifyougotem

What about some Dethklok????
Dethklok-Go Into The Water

I like the verse riffs in this song
Dethklok - Briefcase Full Of Guts

We got Dethklok playing in Chattanooga next month. Can't remember who is playing them since Lamb of God is now currently out of circulation.

xjmarc said:
We got Dethklok playing in Chattanooga next month. Can't remember who is playing them since Lamb of God is now currently out of circulation.

Are they gonna be at Track 29? I've been seeing where alot of good bands have been playing at Track 29 but I've yet to make it up there.

**** yeah... I thought I was the only one that listen to different music. I have played in a few hardcore bands up here in PA in my younger days. Used to hang out with Frank 3 gun (Novinec) weekly. Check out his old band ringworm http://ringworm13.net/ So many crazy stories with Hatebreed back in the early 90s. The old guitar played from Throwdown used to live that not far from me. Mostly listen to more hardcore stuff as I still have alot of friends that still in bands. Check out Terror, Madball etc etc. Any of you guys into old thrash metal? Damn I remember being really young going to Texas to visit family seeing bands like Nasty Savage (your old as **** if you know this band) some others I remember from Texas, Deadhorse, watchtower Damn I feel old now. :****:

DETHKLOK is hands down the best out there! William Murderface Murderface Murderface, Toki Wartooth, Pickles, Nathan Explosion, and Skwisgaar Skwigelf! :tc :tc :tc

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Never imagined this thread having this much feedback, I'm still waiting on someone to pop in and state how this genre of music sounds like 4 mentally retarded geese having an orgy...molaugh

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL