• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

^^^Badass tune! Def downloading it (soon as I find a fawkin mp3 downloader that works on my phone since my other one took a ****). Really dig the clean vocals in the chorus' too!

Man I'm on such a hardcore Parkway kick right now. I've listened to them for years, but never got into ALL their stuff. I love when this happens, it's like a treasure chest of music opens up. For all these years, I just listened to maybe 8-10 of their songs (downloaded on limewire and put on burnt mix cd's), never really listening to entire albums...now I've had all their albums on repeat running through my earbuds at work for about the past two or three weeks. So much good music. I actually bought their newest album Atlas when it came out and it has some really good songs on it, but not as great as the previous albums.

Good song from the new album
Parkway Drive - "Wild Eyes"

Fawkin love the heavy breakdowns in this ****. Plus all their chit is produced where it sounds crisp and tight. Production makes a metal band so much better. Actually think Adam D. produced one or more of their albums.
Parkway Drive - Guns For Show, Knives For A Pro

Parkway Drive - Breaking Point

Parkway Drive - Blackout

Re:

I didn't know too many people who listen to AILD. ..there **** is awesome

From the empty bottle

Re: Re: Re:

drich394 said:
I didn't know too many people who listen to AILD. ..there **** is awesome

From the empty bottle

Some of their songs are just not catchy enough for me, but there are a good many that I really dig. They are kind of hit or miss for me, whereas with bands like Lamb of God, Parkway Drive, etc, even the songs I like the least are still great tunes.

I had a Z06 Vette a couple years ago that had a killer audio system in and Within Destruction sounded sooooo fawking badass cranked up in it!

Re:

Bump this **** back up! I have been on a ****ing Slayer binge the past few days. Dammit man! Never realized how much they influenced modern metal. Can hear so many of their riffs / style in all the bands of today that I listen to, and they were doing the **** 30 fawking years ago! Soooo far ahead of their time. I've always known of a lot of good slayer tunes, but never digested their discography. Seasons in the abyss is def my favorite album out of the 4 I have listened to repeatedly....love the song Skeletons of Society. Simple but with big chunky verse riffs.

http://youtu.be/QSZ-0Mr30mU

Woke up this morning with sum OTEP stuck in my head was gonna share the warhead video on here but cant seem to figure it out... first saw them at a Ozzfest in San Bernadino when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. Allways a kick ass line up at a Ozzfest with 2-3 stages goin allday