• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

youngbloodlvmc said:
Woke up this morning with sum OTEP stuck in my head was gonna share the warhead video on here but cant seem to figure it out... first saw them at a Ozzfest in San Bernadino when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. Allways a kick ass line up at a Ozzfest with 2-3 stages goin allday

BLOOD PIGS!

Trivium was pretty awesome the other night, really cool dudes too. LOG is tomorrow. It'll be the wifes first time seeing them.

Also, I guess this band Ghost has been around for a little while now but have just recently been getting some radio play. They've got an "interesting" gimmick and I'm not quite sure if they'd be considered metal but musically they rock and seem to be pretty good live.

*disclaimer, if you're easily religiously offended or can't take a joke then you probably won't like them*
http://youtu.be/h4BFsoIiXSA

Re:

Religious/anti religious lyrics usually don't bother me, but satanic-ish lyrics are dumb. I've went through several of Ghosts songs, but cannot like them. They are like modern day 80's metal, but lighter than that of Slayer and such. Idk, different strokes for different folks, I just don't like em. Of course, lots of bands I like, others do not. Lol it's how metal is.

cc8aab7fb5719a9b51727ac00ab18699.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
cc8aab7fb5719a9b51727ac00ab18699.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lol. Doesn't get much more offensive than GWAR. Someone told me they already replaced Dave though I haven't heard anything from the new guy.

And I'm not all about satanism or anything like that. With Ghost I know it's just a gimmick and the couple of earlier songs I heard didn't impress me at all. Too much emphasis on the gimmick and not enough on the actual music. Their current album is pretty damn creative in terms of arrangement and just straight up playing their instruments well. One of the biggest things I like is that the 2 guitarists don't just always play the same thing unless one is playing a solo. They're often playing harmonies and such. Their not in my top ten but they are doing something different, which I can appreciate.

Lol, skinny willie is skinny.

Angry Randy is angry

Chris cut his beard and most of his hair off.

All in all great show. Looks like they're playing tomorrow night in Atlanta if you're up for a little trip.

Glad to see so many other metal heads on this site. For me, theres nothing like playing some death metal in the RZR while pinning the dirt track.
My first metal show was White Zombie & Pantera at Oak Mountain in 1995, what a magical night !
Don't forget TOOL and Primus this Saturday night in Nashville...got the wife and I tickets. thumb.gif

Re:

My buddy is going to the Tool/Primus show. Said his wife got tickets somehow, she nust have been waiting on them the minute they released them for sale, he said it sold out quick as ****.

I'm definitely jealous. All of the tool tickets sold out right away because of the scalper bots. Minutes later most of them showed up on stubhub at 2-3x face value. It's really a shame, the bands just see it as sold out but the chances of all of those overpriced resales actually getting into the hands of concert goers is not too good. They got greedy, and ****ed over the real fans. If I could've gotten tix at normal price I would've considered heading down to Nashville.

Call me crazy, but I can't get into Tool or Primus. It's a different kind of music compared to what I like.

RebelRider said:
Call me crazy, but I can't get into Tool or Primus. It's a different kind of music compared to what I like.
r
I have seen Tool twice. Once around 2002 and once in 2007 maybe. 2002 rocked, 2007 was the most bored I have ever been at a concert :****: . It was like watching Phish or something. They did not play some of their biggest early hits and basically just went on extended jams all night

I like Tool, but not crazy about them. Primus just has a couple funny songs, including the theme song to Southpark lol. I like to venture over to some Tool when I am just in a "different music mood", but I can't listen to them frequently. Still, anyone who loves music should be able to appreciate the musicianship in the songs they produce. They are certainly true artists.