• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

TacomaJD said:
I saw they were touring again, I am debating on it. They been on my concert bucket list. It's just so damn far away, no telling who if any other bands will play with them.

How much were tickets?
. You saying Birmingham is far away???

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

zukimaster said:
. You saying Birmingham is far away???
No lol they wont be playing around here til like next Jan or Feb. Long damn way off to be paying for a high dollar ticket for Metallica. All these other shows I go to around $50-60 after tax and fees and get 3-5 good bands for that price. Metallica has not announced who they'll be playing with either (to my knowledge). So I'm kinda on the fence....but I know tickets will be sold out if I wait much longer. Honestly probably just skip it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wanted to see don williams so bad. Ol lady wouldnt go with me when he came through tuscaloosa so i didnt. Then he ****ing died and i didnt get to see him. That man was badass. You wanna see metallica id do it while they still touring

BUG-E J said:
I wanted to see don williams so bad. Ol lady wouldnt go with me when he came through tuscaloosa so i didnt. Then he ****ing died and i didnt get to see him. That man was badass. You wanna see metallica id do it while they still touring

Don Williams son Gary used to fill in on Drums in my cover band :****: I have Metallica tickets booked for Bridgestone Jan 24th 2019. :woot: :woot:

dwa2469 said:
Don Williams son Gary used to fill in on Drums in my cover band :****: I have Metallica tickets booked for Bridgestone Jan 24th 2019. :woot: :woot:
The gentle giant was a badass.

I really wanna see hank 3 but i dont know if i can handle the assjack side of it. I couldnt see sr but ive seen jr probably 8 or 9 times. Now thats a good show! :woot: :woot: :drinkers: :drinkers:

BUG-E J said:
I really wanna see hank 3 but i dont know if i can handle the assjack side of it. I couldnt see sr but ive seen jr probably 8 or 9 times. Now thats a good show! :woot: :woot: :drinkers: :drinkers:

The Assjack part isn't that bad it's the cattle calling I hate. He's a really nice down to earth guy too. Last time I saw him he sat around and talked after the show for a couple hours. Even loads and unloads his own equipment. He also drives a pretty sweet 4wd powerstroke E350 van.
As for Metallica I saw them back when they were about the music and not money, Master of Puppets and And Justice for All (that one is pushing it), guess I'm showing my age a bit there.

Re:

I'm kinda glad I dont know what in the eff yall are talking about with Assjack and cattle calling. Lmao

BUG-E J said:

The Assjack set is the end of the show. Last time I saw hank3 about half the crowd left when it started, and about half again more showed up just for the Assjack set. pretty wild stuff.

the whole show was like 6 hours long

AssJack - Cocaine the White Devil

Re:

TacomaJD said:
All I have are google play playlists. I dont use any other music source.

Hell, I still use CDs :rolf:

Bury Tomorrow, Loathe, Enterprise Earth, & Our Hollow Our Home are about the only bands I have listened to this year so far

Re:

TacomaJD said:
All I have are google play playlists. I dont use any other music source.

You should check out Spotify, it takes a bit to get the hang of it but it is a really fantastic source of music, and way better than Pandora imo. I never mess with cd's or itunes anymore.

This is just an example

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWWOaP4H0w5b0?si=qJ5lwO3uRzaLkHFa3lJJeg

Re:

Neal3000 said:
You should check out Spotify, it takes a bit to get the hang of it but it is a really fantastic source of music, and way better than Pandora imo. I never mess with cd's or itunes anymore.

Have you ever messed with Google Play? I don't see how it could get much better Lol. I have unlimited data, so anytime I listen to music at home, in vehicle, etc, I'm streaming music through Google Play. It's like an endless library of artists and their albums. I have tons of songs on a bunch of different playlists. It has a "start radio" option too, but I generally don't mess with that. I'm weird with music, I'm picky and only want to listen to what I want to in that moment. So I may pick a metal playlists, specific album, or my thumbs up playlist of various artists, or whatever. It's like $10 a month, well worth it to me.

Seems like I tried spotify way back in the day, along with Pandora, before I found google play. Does it function the same way as I've described Google Play? I haven't found too much that wasn't on Google Play....only a few artists haven't signed their rights over to Google Play, like Tool, Garth Brooks, etc. But most everybody I care to listen to is on there, Tool is about the only one I like that is not on there....which doesn't really bother me that much.

Latest posts