• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

So user friendly and organized. There's always options to go to album of whatever song you are listening to, go ti artist of the song, etc. Awesome in-app navigation options. Mine auto bills, so I never even worry about it. Here are some screenshots of how mine is setup, playlists, artist search, etc.

a1511c3e8cb2840e43a86c901da58d82.jpg

7fa8c724e74cf6befb4285d06d641b9d.jpg

3bff3f6ef903359347adc937afdfbe83.jpg

c86391a622153c869bdca5047e6dc33a.jpg

ad745a8cf444f2c611826982a4f79e49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ha 10 bucks a month for music i can listen to for free? i bitch about 11 bucks for hulu.

$10 a month is a lot less than the money I used to spend on CD's and keeping up with the mf'rs back in the day. I'm a cheapass in general, but when it comes to my love for music, I'm glad to pay $10 monthly for hassle free music service. Some people spends that for netflix and hulu and whatever else, but I'm more into music than movies. Different strokes fer different folks.

My lady friend uses Spotify and pays the $10 a month because she can download what she likes and listen it to it whenever/ wherever even without service. I'm up in the air about starting to use it and being able to have what I like to listen to way out in the woods on a trip or somewhere with bad service would be worth it too, for me at least.

I got turned on to Wage War and Gideon today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94xjsport94 said:
My lady friend uses Spotify and pays the $10 a month because she can download what she likes and listen it to it whenever/ wherever even without service. I'm up in the air about starting to use it and being able to have what I like to listen to way out in the woods on a trip or somewhere with bad service would be worth it too, for me at least.

I got turned on to Wage War and Gideon today.

I am seen them both, twice. Wage War's 1st album Blueprints is on my top 10 list of all time. The new one a bit of a generic step back though...

Re:

I've been listening to Dying Fetus Reign Supreme album a lot lately. Used to not like them, still dont like any of their older stuff, the sound that I like just isn't there, but that whole RS album is badass.

Re:

muddinmetal said:
Hell, I still use CDs :rolf:

Bury Tomorrow, Loathe, Enterprise Earth, & Our Hollow Our Home are about the only bands I have listened to this year so far

Holy **** i just sampled all those, plus Wage ware and Gideon, thats a little too extreme for me. I'm more into stuff like 80's-Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax and 90's Pantera.

Not familiar with many of those except for Gideon, to djenty for me. Don't care about the bass drop and all the over simplistic heavy tuned down stuff. But it's all personal preference.

Neal, give Lamb of God a listen, preferably the Ashes of the Wake and Sacrement albums. Tight, crisp, badass metal music. I am going to try to go see them again in August with Slayer, Anthrax, Testament (I think), and Napalm Death, on Slayer's farewell tour.

Re:

Booked my ticket to see Slayer, Lamb of God, Testament, Anthrax, and Napalm Death in Nashville Aug 12th, **** yeah! Haven't ever really listened to Testament very much other than a few of their older songs, but just listened to their latest album and I believe they are gonna put on a badass show. Album is pretty good, I was impressed. Not the best thing ever, but was definitely better than anticipated. Gonna listen to all their albums as time allows.

Also booked tickets to see Mastodon and Primus at BJCC in Birmingham May 14th, **** yeah! Gonna be some awesome concerts this year!

I wouldnt call Breaking Benjamin "Metal" but the few singles they have released this year for their upcoming album have been flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

94xjsport94 said:
I wouldnt call Breaking Benjamin "Metal" but the few singles they have released this year for their upcoming album have been flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

I have not been a fan at all. I've been a hardcore BB fan from way back. All their albums are aweseome, but Saturate is my fav...Their last album was good, but this newest one sounds WAYYYYY overproduced. Too much extra effects and studio glitter on it. BUT....that's how it goes, they develope new sounds to reach other people, unfortunately it's had adverse effects on those like me.

Re:

****, just saw where Breaking Benjamin and 10 Years are playing in Chattanooga May 3rd. Fuuuuuukkkkk. Might have to buy a 3rd concert ticket for the year. I haven't got to see 10 Years live yet.

b16b4eee96823ca88e7b71cd7b34f6e0.jpg

I guess listening to them now I can hear the overproducing you're talking about but I still dig it. IMO, a lot of music now is the same way being heavily produced on the computer so I guess that's a moot point to me. That BB and 10 years Show would be fawking awesome.

Buy you a ticket, I'll see ya in Chatty. Lol

I saw Breaking Benjamin do an unplugged concert in tuscaloosa in 2016, 2nd best show I've ever been to (2nd only to Lamb of God). They covered Aenima by Tool, and the guy that sings it kills that cover. Nobody sounds exactly like Maynard, but his voice is perfect for that song. The last couple minutes are awesome.

http://youtu.be/Oe2MXU9qzss

Re:

Just can't get into JP. Those bright power chords and his voice, just don't do anything for me. Lol.