• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

TacomaJD said:
I made it to 1:48 before turning it off. Lol

Well, that's 1:48 more than I've ever listen to Breaking Benjamin that wasn't on free local radio sandwiched in between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. :)

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

98TJ said:
Well, that's 1:48 more than I've ever listen to Breaking Benjamin that wasn't on free local radio sandwiched in between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. :)
Lmao I'm not knocking you liking it, I know everybody likes different ****. I like a little Breaking Benjamin with my Taylor Swift sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just bought tickets for Alice In Chains at BJCC in Birmingham October 24th! Gonna be a bucket list item checked off, never saw them before. Ready for their new album to come out. I've been listening to thier last two albums (without Layne) quite a bit lately.

We got tickets to Judas Priest and Deep Purple in Hotlanta in August. Wanted to go see Ghost in Nashville a few weeks back but couldn't get our schedules worked out.

98TJ said:
We got tickets to Judas Priest and Deep Purple in Hotlanta in August. Wanted to go see Ghost in Nashville a few weeks back but couldn't get our schedules worked out.

Ghost is either coming or just came to Chattanooga.

Re:

All they've said so far is that he died in his sleep. Wayne Static (of Static X) died in his sleep as well at about the same age a few yrs ago. Opiates were to blame. Those guys build up such a tolerance eventually their bodies just shut down. Vinnie being a slightly bigger guy probably didn't help the matter either. But...it's just speculation at this point.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Only way I would see Ghost is if they were opening for a good band.... lol

That's kinda how I saw accidentally Ghost last year when they opened for Iron Maiden in Nashville. I wasn't expecting much and they sure ain't a traditional metal band, but they were damn good and I actually like them better than Maiden.

Re:

98TJ said:
That's kinda how I saw accidentally Ghost last year when they opened for Iron Maiden in Nashville. I wasn't expecting much and they sure ain't a traditional metal band, but they were damn good and I actually like them better than Maiden.

Kinda how I was about Behemoth when I saw them with Lamb of God and Slayer last year. They were awesome live, but listening to their albums' music, I just don't enjoy it that much.

I was planning going to see Behemoth until I found out their front man was a big time Babymetal hater. **** that.

Saw Slayer in Atlanta last night. Best live performance I've ever seen.

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! m/ >.< m/

98TJ said:
Saw Slayer in Atlanta last night. Best live performance I've ever seen.
What you think about Lamb of God? I go see them, Slayer, and the rest tomorrow night in Nashville. Can't wait.

Lamb of God puts on the best show I've ever seen. 2nd would be Breaking Benjamin.

Napalm Death – we got there a little late, but we could hear them outside the amphitheater and they sounded very good

Testament – I liked them and plan on getting some of their CDs.

Anthrax – I've always wanted to like Antrax, but I just can't get there for some reason. They did what they do.

Lamb of God – I'm not a fan of the cookie monster vocals, but for some reason I do like LoG. They were very professional, gave 100% and acted like they were glad to be there. I think they played about one hour. I never knew 512 sounded like the harmonica music in Once Upon a Time in the West until last night.

Slayer – non-stop madness for about 1:45. Amazing show. At the end they spent a lot of time just standing on stage and just looking out at the fans. I guess they figured they would never be playing these locations again. A saw Lemmy do the same thing at some of his last shows. I think he knew he was dying and just wanted to take it all in one last time. The crowd response to Slayer was amazing also. People around us who had been zombies for most of the day turned into wild ass head bangers the whole time Slayer played.

A work buddy gave me the tickets, I'm so glad I went. Have fun, take earplugs.

Latest posts