• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Re: Calling all metalheads! m/ >.< m/

These ****in idiots standing outside the venue. Lol

Testament on stage now. Missed Napalm Death completely. Testament began playing as we got seated.

c44a288f21eb3c8d3db7e52c730636a1.jpg

ddc00b9617c08c7a025cde5e49a85873.jpg

c718fc39ddf7fe948694934b6c2c2dc8.jpg

dc321da2033844068a90aba7159cad3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

Nashville Municipal Auditorium is a good venue. The way it's designed, the worst seats aren't really that bad. That's where I seen em last year. I prefer general admission floor tickets and usually stand toward the back of the crowd, but as long of a show as this was, I'm glad we got seats instead.

TacomaJD said:
Nashville Municipal Auditorium is a good venue. The way it's designed, the worst seats aren't really that bad. That's where I seen em last year. I prefer general admission floor tickets and usually stand toward the back of the crowd, but as long of a show as this was, I'm glad we got seats instead.

When we went and saw Metallica last year we had general admission tickets, granted we got about 20 feet away from the stage but standing the baking ass sun from about 430 until 11ish without drinking or eating was rough. I'd do it again tonight though.

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! m/ >.< m/

jeeptj99 said:
When we went and saw Metallica last year we had general admission tickets, granted we got about 20 feet away from the stage but standing the baking ass sun from about 430 until 11ish without drinking or eating was rough. I'd do it again tonight though.
I like climate control. Im out on outdoor shows. Lol

Fiver finger death puch, Breakin Binjmain, Bad Wolves, and no where (think that was other band) was a good concert in ATL last night.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SkinnyPedalRacing said:
Fiver finger death puch, Breakin Binjmain, Breaking Bad , and no where (think that was other band) was a good concert in ATL last night.

Next to Lamb of God, Breaking Benjamin puts on one of the best shows I've seen. They are awesome live performers. When I saw them in Chattanooga a few months ago, they played some Pantera, TOOL, and Nirvana. I love hearing them cover songs. Talented group of folks.

Here is a vid of Slayer taking the stage last night.

http://youtu.be/iTFZzTlNgP4

SkinnyPedalRacing said:
Fiver finger death puch, Breakin Binjmain, Breaking Bad , and no where (think that was other band) was a good concert in ATL last night.

I wanted to go to that so bad. Was Bad Wolves still with them?

jeeptj99 said:
I wanted to go to that so bad. Was Bad Wolves still with them?
I think he meant to say bad wolves instead of breaking bad - that's not a band. The lineup was FFDP, Breaking Benjamin, Nothing More, and Bad Wolves. I was offered tickets to that show too not long ago but it was same night as Slayer show I already had tickets to so I couldn't go. FFDP is too mainstream-ish to me. Breaking Benjamin would have really been the only one I would have cared to see. Old FFDP was ok, like The Bleeding, but most their stuff just sounds too much like radio metal to me.

http://youtu.be/5BAiDKOqfvc

Re: Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! m/ >.< m/

TacomaJD said:
I think he meant to say bad wolves instead of breaking bad - that's not a band. The lineup was FFDP, Breaking Benjamin, Nothing More, and Bad Wolves. I was offered tickets to that show too not long ago but it was same night as Slayer show I already had tickets to so I couldn't go. FFDP is too mainstream-ish to me. Breaking Benjamin would have really been the only one I would have cared to see. Old FFDP was ok, like The Bleeding, but most their stuff just sounds too much like radio metal to me.

http://youtu.be/5BAiDKOqfvc

Correct

Still like 5fdp

Their new single is good. Some of their stuff has gotten a little whiny but I still like them. Plus one of their band members is a certified ****ing bad ass. Zoltan is like a world champion in judo and trains with rangers or seals. I can't remem which.

jeeptj99 said:
Their new single is good. Some of their stuff has gotten a little whiny but I still like them. Plus one of their band members is a certified ****ing bad ass. Zoltan is like a world champion in judo and trains with rangers or seals. I can't remem which.

Ivan Moody is a champion drunk. molaugh

Re:

Welp, bought my ticket for the Killswitch show in Chatty December 1st, fawk yeah! Opening bands are Born of Osiris, Crowbar, and Death Ray Vision. Wasn't familiar with either of the three really, so I've been sampling them while I work. Crowbar is pretty damn awesome, sludge metal ftw! The couple Death Ray Vision songs I listened to were pretty good too. Born of Osiris sounds newer and has a djent metal vibe, of which I dont particularly care for, but maybe they will be good live.

$38 after fees aint bad for a good show like this. Can't wait to see Killswitch, haven't been able to catch them live yet.

Latest posts