• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Crawler Hauler new price

cory

For sale is a 34' goosenedk with a 21' fifth wheel camper mounted on it. I dont use this set up enough to justify keeping with newborn twins. I dont need to sell but i just dont need to keep it. There is about 18'4" of deck space behind the camper. The trailer has two 7k axles with brakes on both axles and new 10ply tires all the way around. The camper is a '97 model and sleeps 4 comforably. There is a queen size bed on top of the neck and the table converts to a bed also. I just had a new battery and new floors put in the camper. This camper has AC, Gas heater, gas stove, microwave, fridge is either gas or electric, two closets, full bath, and plenty of storage. I am also including an onan generator i just had a full service performed on. The hitch weight of the rig is 2700lbs. The axle weight empty is 5840lbs. Total weight empty is 8540lbs. $9,000.00 obo. also open to trades. what u got? call or text 337-654-3624 located in Lafayette, LA I will load up pics in the morning.

Re: Re: Crawler Hauler

qu3a9asy.jpg
epyqa6a7.jpg
azahuzas.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Crawler Hauler

New price $10,500

Re: Re: Crawler Hauler new price

$9,000.00 obo. Open to trades. What you got?

Yes the shower and toilet are seperate. Text me and I can text you back whatever pics you would like