• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE Mtn.- Feb Jam - February 2, 2013

Loaded up and ready to head out in the A.M., hope it warms up! or the **** will be froze up! its colder than a well diggers ass outside now

Just loaded ole red up and got everything ready to roll out in the a.m.!!! Time for some rock hoppin'! See yall around 9! :drinkers: :driving:

Ready to go!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

B329B00E-B326-4616-87F5-CB1A25F31380-273-0000001C4023B9DC_zps7835e243.jpg

Re: Re: HALE Mtn.- Feb Jam - February 2, 2013

Woohoo good vids Jamie, had an awesome out with everyone! Glad it snowed instead of rained.

And I will say this, there was a bunch of

trail cloggin' slow drivin' mf'rs there today....I did the Ricky Bobby on a few ppl in the Yota today, buncha damn pawpaws and retards on quads. **** or git off tha pot, son! MASH YER MOTOR!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

We didnt even unload, just dropped off a set of dana 80 axles and headed back to GA. We would have only got to ride for about an hour or 2, and it wasnt worth getting in the slop for that little bit of riding and then driving back home wet and muddy. I heard Ed from PTC had a wreck on the way to the park in Huntsville, last I heard he was in some pain, but seemed to be ok.

It took us most of the day to get there... this was one of the delays.

Chevy Pulls Log Truck up Icy hill

FroggF350 said:
. I heard Ed from PTC had a wreck on the way to the park in Huntsville, last I heard he was in some pain, but seemed to be ok.
yes Ed had a pretty bad wreck. a guy ran across the median and hit him head on.
he's pretty sore , but we think he'll be ok in a few days.

CSmith said:
yes Ed had a pretty bad wreck. a guy ran across the median and hit him head on.
he's pretty sore , but we think he'll be ok in a few days.
Man that really sucks, im just glad he wasnt hurt worse... Thoughts and prayers sent his way! :dblthumb:

Re: Re: HALE Mtn.- Feb Jam - February 2, 2013

Muddinmetal (tyler) had a shitty day, someone slid through a stop sign and t-boned him or something in his daily driver trail rig Lexus, we came up on it on the way there with him off in the ditch. ****ed up the the rear axle and drivers rear side and wheel pretty bad. Hope he comes out on the better side of things with insurance company

Sent from my ADR6425LVW