• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE Mtn.- Feb Jam - February 2, 2013

SilverStarCustoms said:
He would like to see it if you did. thumb.gif
here is the video of CJ
CJ Climbs The Waterfall At Hale Mtn In His Polaris XP 900 Built By SPYDER OFFROAD

Bobby
Bobby Tanner Hits Waterfall at Hale Mtn Feb Jam

EOR built Rubi
Essentially Offroad Built Rubicon Climbs Waterfall At Hale Mtn Feb Jam

Shelby
Shelby Tanner Loves The Rev Limiter

I didnt get much being that I spent all morning directing traffic up the hill to the park.

Be on the look out for a big easter run at hale mtn soon.

We pulled in to hale mt around 2:00 or 3:00 fri afternoon set up camp then hit the trails with a couple from Fla. First up was axel ledge no way after all this rain.We hit some fun creekbeds ended up at the waterfall . The waterfall was slick but we went right up it. Next was the "crevice" after about 10 min. and some throttle I pulled out of there.After dark we went to wiskey still.If you have not been to hale mt its worth going for this trail alone.All I can say about wiskey still is will be back when it dries out. Sat morning looked like a blizzard for about 2hrs.We hit the trails and had a blast for about 2hrs then came 1000 people ,2in of mud ,cracked rim ,2 flats, a broke tierod bracket ,and a long ride home. All in all we had a good time .Hale mt is a great rockcrawling park I will be back to when it dries out. thanks Hale mt . <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YIzNFz17Bmc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>il ..

I will say, and searching will verify, that I have been pimping this place for almost three years!!!!

I am happy for Ms Peggy and Mr Bill to be getting more exposure.

Whiskey still roll over

Attachments

• IMG953833.jpg
    IMG953833.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 134
toyota104 said:
SURE WAS GLAD IT WAS DRIVABLE. I HAVE A VIDEO BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO UP-LOAD IT

If it's on a smart phone, easiest way is to click "share" then "Youtube" and upload it to Youtube then copy and paste the link here.

kmcminn said:
Maybe someone can tell me how to embed a Video
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mLYWkgcy46g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When you are looking at the vid on youtube, all you have to do is highlight the entire url address that is in the address bar at the top of the screen, then paste it here.

Latest posts