• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE Mtn.- Feb Jam - February 2, 2013

Will there be enough parking for everyone at Hale Mtn? The last time I was there, you could no longer park in that big pasture. There were over 100 trucks parked on the west side of the mtn for wth Feb Jam last year. And that was only one of the three ways in.

I'm going, but I don't plan on towing.

The brown truck just dropped my overson shafts on the front porch a few minutes ago I may add this ride to my calendar.

Im interested in coming up for this ride, the wifey wants to know if there is any bathrooms or showers available? Portalets maybe? We will be taking our newly built but not finished crawler hauler. Thanks in advance, hope we can make it up.

Danimal said:
Im interested in coming up for this ride, the wifey wants to know if there is any bathrooms or showers available? Portalets maybe? We will be taking our newly built but not finished crawler hauler. Thanks in advance, hope we can make it up.

yes they have 3 showers with hot water at the entrance. they have bathrooms near the showers and they have porta toilets at the top of the mountain at the camping area.

working on more parking area so parking wont be a problem.

Robbycarr said:
What time does gate open????

Pretty sure 8 am

Danimal said:
Thanks for the info. That gives me the green light to go! Cause everyone on knows if mamma aint happy....
Oh yeah I know how it is.

Concessions will be open for lunch. Best deserts around.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts