• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE Mtn.- Feb Jam - February 2, 2013

Everything should still be nice and slick. Should be a pretty weekend though. Hopefully see yall Saturday

xjkrawler said:
Creeks should be flowing real nice sat. Should be some good riding.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I can't wait! Love some good wet creek trail riding! Gonna be a kickass time! :woot: :woot: :drinkers: :drinkers: :woot: :woot:

RKEY said:
think we r going to ride up sat.

Awesome deal, looking forward to seeing some slick rocks getting bounced! :eat:

I asked this on the park's FB page but thought I'd ask on here for all the non FB members.

Does anyone know if there is a breakfast at the Huntland Community Center on Saturday morning?

I was told with an amount of uncertainty that there might be.

Are they opening at 8am for sure? :dunno:

I checked the calendar on their page and it didnt specify, i know usual opening time is 9am per the webiste.

And are they gonna allow us to park inside the park by the shop like usual if there is room?

Just tryin to get meeting times and whatnot figured out

smbroady82 said:
Are they opening at 8am for sure? :dunno:

I checked the calendar on their page and it didnt specify, i know usual opening time is 9am per the webiste.

And are they gonna allow us to park inside the park by the shop like usual if there is room?

Just tryin to get meeting times and whatnot figured out

People we plan on meeting up with are getting there at 9am. I imagine day riders are urged to park at the remote parking location if possible, to allow room for those inside the gates who want to camp for the weekend. I'm unsure of what time the gate is opening, but we're shooting for 9am regardless. I'm just ready to hit this place in the daylight hours, I've only been once for the night ride and we only hit one obstacle in the daylight.....most of the rest of the night I couldn't tell what was what because it was dark as shyiet and :drinkers:

Alrighty, guess I'll shoot for 9 unless I hear otherwise

It is an awesome place to ride, we live about 25-30 min down the road in Huntsville

We have been goin for a few years now and its honestly one of my favortie places to take my crawler, plenty of good obstacles, very rocky, and with all this rain I imagine the waterfall obstacles will have some runnin water

this time, hope the reds dont let me down :driving:

I cant wait, this week cannot be over soon enough!

Damn rain in the forecast for Sat.

Always F-n up my riding. :flipgotcha:

purty much everyone has backed out on me, but I still plan on showin up Saturday :driving:

Re: Re: Re: HALE Mtn.- Feb Jam - February 2, 2013

TBItoy said:
Damn rain in the forecast for Sat.

Always F-n up my riding. :flipgotcha:

purty much everyone has backed out on me, but I still plan on showin up Saturday :driving:
I hear them tenn boys are fair weather Wheelers, skeered bout a little rain...