• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC - September 27-29,2013

exocaged

We will be on Xtreme 4x4 February 16th and again on the 17th. They got 12 hours of footage so I am anxious to see what they air and as best I can tell they are planning a return for the next SETTC. It will be 6 courses and I am thinking of have a "bonus" line on a few courses to make it a bit more interesting.

I'll post up a timeline for entries and all that before too long.

Thanks
Joe

Re: MMORV SETTC September 27-29

civicmindedex79 said:
Might have to make the trip this year. Finally off for this.

It's a hell of a good time if your **** don't break as soon as you start......

Hey just a reminder we will be on Xtreme 4x4 THIS SATURDAY you guys check it out. It's gonna be awesome!

How many of you guys have crawler/bouncer RC's? I have an idea if enough of you all have em.

The timeline for the 2013 SETTC is:

Entries will be taken on our website at www.cc4x4.com ( our forums ) 6-1 till 6-29 Post up a few pics or vid clips and a few specs. I am hoping we can get enough entries so the vote counts this time. Also you MUST PM me your contact information.

The vote will be held 7-1 till 8 pm on 7-7

All shirt sizes and extra shirt orders must be in PM'd to Joe on the cc4x4 boards or me (exocaged here) no later then 7-31 You can also call or text me for more information.

Entry fee will also be due no later then 7-31

We are working on the entry fee.

Joe
904-524-4898
[email protected]

on a side note, speak up if you have an RC crawler or bouncer.

My issue with trying to have another RC comp at a real wheelin comp is trying to set up a course and running half of the people through it and getting told to :gtfo:

I liked bringing my RC's and my friends down to RBD, the reaction from those who are into the Rc bouncers made it worthwhile, but almost having mine ran over pretty much ruined the entire idea for me. Id like to set something up again where its actually being noticed and not just people standing around on the rocks getting yelled at by guys in their jeeps. I appreciate you posting up on rccrawler, and I think it will be fun as long as it gets some attention and a little bit of help from the organizers of the real event. Let me know the dates, ill load a bunch of us who compete with them weekly and well ride down with our supplies and set something up.

We can run the RC's up Gauntlet Friday after all the sign in and media stuff is done. We would have the whole course. During the comp though, any courses being used form competition purposes are closed to general play. But we will need a nice group of RC guys there to get this into the schedule.

The RC stuff will not interfere with any SETTC related course design or operation. However, that high right side line on gauntlet will be closed this time.

Very nice coverage for the amount of footage they had. I think they said something like 12 hours of film they had to go through.

I finally got to see it! I thought it was awesome! I liked Travis's reaction when Shane hit Primos and went over. As for me, I looked fat. Bubba sounded like Bubba on that bull horn. I appreciate all you guys coming out and if you have any hook ups with Ian let him know we want em back for the 2013 SETTC!

HITMAN got a new ride for yo ass RAGE , going super lite this time . :woot: better watch out for the new ''SUCKER PUNCH '' buggy .

Latest posts