• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC - September 27-29,2013

Re: MMORV SETTC September 27-29

Gentlemen, Ladies

The SETTC will be changed this year. Instead of a 12 vehicle limit, we will run all vehicles that meet our vehicle safety requirements on Saturday. On Sunday, the top 15 teams will progress to compete for cash and prizes. All pre registered teams will receive 2 shirts. Any team that registers after August 1st will receive wristbands. To pre register for this years SETTC, visit our forum at cc4x4.com and start a new thread in the SETTC section with a few pics and specs on the team/vehicle. You can do this now if you wish.

The cutoff time to register at the last minute will be Thursday September 26th. We would like to have everyone in attendance Friday by 5pm but we understand work schedules, so as long as you have called me on the 26th and are in attendance at the 8am drivers meeting Saturday the 28th, you will be allowed to run. The entry fee will not change whether you pre register on time and get shirts or not. Again, last minute entries must call me on the 26th/Thursday at 904-524-4898

How many of you guys would be there and ready to compete so long as we can get the entry down to about $60?

If you have any questions please feel free to post them up email me at [email protected] or call me at 904-524-4898

Thank you
Joe

Re: MMORV SETTC September 27-29

Well this is the normal time for entries to get registered. So if you are sure you'll be there and ready to run get over to our forums at www.cc4x4.com and start a new thread in the SETTC 2013 section. Post up a few pics vids or whatever you want. Make sure you post or PM me some shirt sizes.

instead of posting up at another site why cant we make it simple and post up here ? or eavan better just do it like any other ride just say be at this park on this day and bring youre money ? ??? eather way GOLD DIGGA an me are in gunna woop tha hit mans azz

This event is a Clay County 4X4 Club event. If you want to get a shirt, I need pre registration and pre payment of the entry fee ($65) along with the shirt sizes. You can pm me the shirt sizes here if you want. I need pre registrations on my site. If you do not pre register and prepay entry you will receive a wrist band and no shirt.

So pissed my best friend is getting married on that Sunday... **** this is my favorite event of the year and I have to miss it so I can say twenty years from now that I was there the day u made the biggest mistake of your life :****:

jewylewy said:
So pissed my best friend is getting married on that Sunday... **** this is my favorite event of the year and I have to miss it so I can say twenty years from now that I was there the day u made the biggest mistake of your life :****:

He won't even be your friend in 5 years! He'll be divorced in six! SETTC all the way!

LOL LEW send me a shirt size so I can get you in red this time around!!!

I need all pre registered entries to send in the entry fee of $65 for this years SETTC. This can be Paypal at [email protected]

or a check made out to:

Clay County 4X4 Club Inc
1714 Freedom Drive
Middleburg Fl 32068

Thank you
Joe

I'm a large and my large friend is an XXL. Were planning on coming up Friday and helping out setting up and helping Saturday as well then heading south for the wedding

jewylewy said:

My brother in law is too. :mad:

Just under 2mo away!! I hope you guys will be ready! The action I'm seeing from the SRRS is absolutely awesome!

hey guys. Can I get two of you with big strong vehicles to take care of recovery? I will need two this time for sure due to multiple courses running simultaneously on Saturday.

Any one? It comes with an awesome red shirt!!!

s10me said:
Don't think my will be ready for recovery yet, but I will ask Chris if he would be interested

I appreciate that. :dblthumb:

Hey guys I'd like to announce our newest Sponsor ORI STRUTS!

ORI_Logo.jpg

http://oristruts.com/

Mark has stepped up with ORI and will be a BIG part of this years SETTC!!! loller.gif

Latest posts