• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC - September 27-29,2013

I'm going to have to set this year out I hate I'm going to miss it but got other plans sorry guys.

Yeah the park will be open. All I ask is that the ribbons and other markers we put up be left alone.

Just wanted to let you guys know you can enter by showing up friday evening the 27th with a qualifying vehicle and $65.

I am honored to race Randalls buggy,i just hate that he cant race it his self but he will be back with a fresh start in 2014 , like the old saying goes, u cant keep a good man down ,get well my friend. :dblthumb:

Mahan said:
I am honored to race Randalls buggy,i just hate that he cant race it his self but he will be back with a fresh start in 2014 , like the old saying goes, u cant keep a good man down ,get well my friend. :dblthumb:
X2 get well soon randall!!

Americas Best Value Inn in Heflin is offereing 10% discount for morris mountain event . The number is 2564632900 and for the discount mention morris mountain.
Thank U
Sam

So is it cool if we wheel while the races are goin on or is the whole park taped off for the race? I would like to come watch an doin a little wheeling myself.
Whats the gate price for the day?
thanks

marczuk said:
So is it cool if we wheel while the races are goin on or is the whole park taped off for the race? I would like to come watch an doin a little wheeling myself.
Whats the gate price for the day?
thanks

you can ride as long as its not on a race coarse. Regular park fees apply

1 week away and counting!! loller.gif

I would like to see eveyone Friday by 6pm for a drivers meeting. If you cannot make this or will be late arriving please give me a call at 904-524-4898.

Also this is a bit more of an open race then in years past. If you have a vehicle that meets the common safety requirements for these types of events and want in, bring it on! The entry fee will remain $65 for this one so I hope to see a lot of new faces this year!!!

Joe

I have never even been in the passenger seat climbing hills ,the most seat time I ever had in this buggy is in and out the shop and on and off the trailer, gunna do my best and have smooth runs,going to Randalls to make a few small adjustments, should be ready for the HITMAN. ;D

Latest posts