• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC - September 27-29,2013

Mahan said:
I have never even been in the passenger seat climbing hills ,the most seat time I ever had in this buggy is in and out the shop and on and off the trailer, gunna do my best and have smooth runs,going to Randalls to make a few small adjustments, should be ready for the HITMAN. ;D

Good luck Mahan. Tell Randall to get well soon. Wish I was there this year but work calls but hopefully soon I will be done with this overseas ****. I got a buggy to finish and hills to beat on!

Wish u were here buddy ,hurry up, tell them to let u go u got some wheelin to do lol, see u soon buddy,cant wait to see this new buggy on the trail. :dblthumb: :drinkers:

Well me and Austin have made it to the Americas Best Value Inn and tomorrow we start setting up!!

taterman said:
locked and loaded for yo asses ,,, i got me a rental and dude told me to win it. so that means i gotta go all out . thumb.gif
man don't make me have to rape my knee up in bubba rape and bring blaze over there

taterman said:
locked and loaded for yo asses ,,, i got me a rental and dude told me to win it. so that means i gotta go all out . thumb.gif
What you bringing hitman?Hope its a winner!

s10me said:
you can ride as long as its not on a race coarse. Regular park fees apply

What courses are being used and does this mean we can't ride on them at all or just when the comp is going on that course? I'm just coming Saturday for a day ride.

Mahan said:
I got some RAGE built up for the HITMAN, Im gunna be on him like a spider monkey. molaugh
Man I just opened this thread to see what was going on. THE Derrick Mahan in Rage!?!?!?! If you don't swap the frog horn over to it you ain't a man. :****:

I need to see some buggies in the morning! 8am drivers meeting load up and get out to Morris Mountain.

what a great weekend! It was definitely a bummer that we only had 9 rigs there to compete and that was after begging people to enter! Best weather I have ever seen at Morris Mountain, lots of traction...which means carnage! since there were so few rigs, we were able to run all the courses in one day and only 4 rigs finished all of them.
There will be pics and vids coming in the next few days.

Great to see some old friends and meet some new ones! Looking forward to the next time.

Brian

There were just so many things going on this weekend, I'm sure that affected participation and spectating. I for one am so broke I can't even pay attention, so I sat at motor house all weekend. Sorry I missed the spectating. I love the show this always puts on!
:tc

Latest posts